What makes a truly great kiss?

by nicolaou 45 Replies latest social physical

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Now I'm not going all girly or anything but kissing is still GREAT! If my wife is, for example, preparing a meal I might be able to kiss her on the side of the neck while she's peeling the potato's. I know what you're thinking, 'that Nic's a smooth ol' romatic operator'!

But truthfully, if that 'kitchen kiss' gets a response . . If her hands drop to take it in . . If she turns around to kiss me back! Oh holy god in heaven, she makes me feel 18 again.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The anticipation of a first kiss is wonderful. When you feel the electricity between you. . .

Good for you-you figured out the neck thing. I would drop the dishes and follow him to bed in the middle of the afternoon and expecting company for dinner if I got a kiss on the neck. I did once. . .thank God for bridge traffic on the Tacoma Narrows! They were really late.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

the hershey company?

tetra, of the 'speakin in tongues' class

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Passion, sensitivity to your partner, and a great set of lips are a good start. But still thinking about those Hershey Kisses. mmmmm choclate!

• Scully
    Scully
    Oh holy god in heaven, she makes me feel 18 again.

oh no!! nic isn't an atheist anymore!!

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Ahhh - for the first time I think I understand Hershey Kisses.... doh!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

But truthfully, if that 'kitchen kiss' gets a response . . If her hands drop to take it in . . If she turns around to kiss me back! Oh holy god in heaven, she makes me feel 18 again.

That was the kind of kiss that would get the kitchen counter cleared REAL FAST!! Or, to the bedroom if the kids were home.

Or, just the anticipation after that kiss..............

• RAF
    RAF
    Crazyblonded: That was the kind of kiss that would get the kitchen counter cleared REAL FAST!!

... ...

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    oh no!! nic isn't an atheist anymore!!

God exists only in a kiss where there is no room for cold logic and reason. In the heat of the moment when reason and rationality break down and dissolve into bliss, perhaps then you might find something divine.

But he ain't out there in the cold, dark, starry awesome universe!!

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Romance, if you don't have that, what is behind even a great kiss. It is a matter of feeling it that starts with the heart about 8-10 inches away from the mouth!!!

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit