Soulmates do you believe in them

by fifi40 41 Replies latest jw friends

• fifi40
    fifi40

Do you believe in love at first sight? Do you believe that we have a soulmate? Has any one ever experienced either of them

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

show me a pic of you and i can tell ya

• RAF
    RAF

yes for both (love at first sight well it's a bit confusing - what kind of love exactly related to what from the start / soulmate is more about complicity) ... but it doesn't mean it's gonna last (the way it began ... or that we are supposed to be or stay together) the whole thing is about in what are we supposed to be together to keep the good feelings ...

• damselfly
    damselfly

Yes to the first, and yes it has happened. But no I do not believe in soul mates, or at least I don't believe that MY soul mate is out there. The concept just doesn't make sense to me. We all change so much over our lifetimes, what are the chances that your partner will grow and evolve and still be compatible with you forever?

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    We all change so much over our lifetimes, what are the chances that your partner will grow and evolve and still be compatible with you forever?

Ain't that the truth!!!

What's sad is when you know you have found someone you could be happy with, but can't because of something stupid. (At least I think so)

• Xena
    Xena

No and Yes, but I don't believe you just have one.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Shelly ~ So true. It just breaks your heart (and must likely their's too) doesn't it?

Dams

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

No, I think there are probably dozens of people that any given person could be compatible with.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    show me a pic of you and i can tell ya

Soulmate, not Lustmate, mate. Warlock

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    and must likely their's too) doesn't it?

Dams-

Prob not. They prob don't give a dang fig.

Just kidding. I'm just a little cranky right now.

Guess I'll just look for Mr. Right Now, and have some fun!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit