I ONLY HAD ONE CHOICE - a "poem" by GG/BG (work in progress...???)

by Good Girl or Bad Girl? 28 Replies latest jw friends

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

It's so nice to express yourself GG/BG, something you can't do while part of that religion!!

Keep it up, looking forward to reading your first Novel!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    I agree with Sparky and Misthang about the ending. To me, the ending reads a bit like an adult Dr. Seuss. And that is high praise, btw; as I think Seuss is brilliant.

OMG, THANKYOUSOMUCH, Six. You don't even know how I revere Dr. Seuss. He is my HERO. He is brilliant. Seriously.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Awesome GG!!

So choice! You covered pages in those choice words. The "negativity" in the WT teaching is their theme.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

kerj wrote this poem in chat and i want to share it here (he said i could, and also to let you know you can add to it):

A time for every Season

A time to think
    a time to reason
    a time to be free in any season
    to look in
    to look out
    to be sad and doubt
    to hurt
    to cry
    to say goodbye
    to heal
    to grow
    to finally letting go

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    I was definitely questioning even posting this, and OpenFireGlass talked me into it after I showed it to him. I am very glad I did. (thank you, ofg)

Hey Babydoll.... you have a way of communicating with words, that i envy... you have an innner beauty and an amazing way of being able to touch peoples hearts....

Always know that, and always believe in yourself..... I will always encourage you to do that!

ya!

• Bodhisattva1320
    Bodhisattva1320

wow sweetie- this is so powerful- beautiful- i LOVE IT!!! you make this world brighter friendship (((((((ggbg)))))))))

i'm with kerj- i want to read the novel asap!!!!! =D

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I'm not usually a fan of poetry (except Dr Seuss...) but this really was very poignant. (spelling?) It hit home, hard.

I can't believe my girl is so talented...

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

I'm with the rest of the gals....

the end part kicked ass!

go girl! thanks for sharing...

:)

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Hey GGBG

Yes, THEY said a lot of dumb shit. It's great that YOU have found your voice and are speaking your truth!

Cog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit