I missed all of my sister's 20's

by Crumpet 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• pauledwards
    pauledwards

any ex jws up for a meet up in the midlands one day?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

(((Crumpet)))

I am so sorry to read this. I hope one day your sister does contact you, and learns what you know about the wts.

Linda

• PEC
    PEC

I know how you feel. My sister is 47, and I have missed her 20s 30s and 40s.

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Crumpet,

I just realized that you and I have "known" each other for about 3 years or so, and I am in my late 20's. You're a great person, and give the most honest advice. Your sister is truly missing out. Hope you two will be reunited someday, but until then, know that you are appreciated by so many!

Hugs,

The Good Girl

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Aww, (((Crumpet))), that is sad. Sometimes I think that way too. It's very sweet to wish her a happy bday. My sis & I are close in age and I always know it's her birthday when it comes; I used to feel sad over it; we're both in early 40s now. What a waste the JWs have made of the possibilities for us with our JW sibs. Sorry ! I know how it is.

• Paisley
    Paisley

Aww, Crumpet, happy birthday to your sister...and you've put a lump in my throat. I'm sorry you've lost out on many years with your sister. I worry about it all the time, with my kids, too; and I'm just going to keep a positive thought for you and your family, that things often change and they very well may for you too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit