I missed all of my sister's 20's

by Crumpet 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Brookie - Mr C has a name for girl's like you - he'd say you're "One Plucky Girl".

Thanks hon! x

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Brookie - Mr C has a name for girl's like you - he'd say you're "One Plucky Girl".

Oh how I wish, I knew Brit terms...lol. Tell the bloke thanks!(I think..lol)

Hugs and Kisses!

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Looks like that corral holds a couple a big hosses!

Cowboy available for taming 'em.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

((((((((((((Crumpet)))))))))))))))

I'm so sorry, Nina.

Larissa

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I think I see at least 3 grounds for disfellowshipping in Brook's avatar! Bad Girl!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I'm so sorry, Crumpet. I know how you feel. This sucks. And it's not right.

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

I am so sorry to hear your story. They are the ones who are really missing out.

• anewme
    anewme

Yeah it hits me hard too at times, especially at night when I should be sleeping. Dreams dreams dreams all the time of people who have been ripped from me due to the extreme shunning laws.

I watch movies where families learn to accept each other's differences and choices and I wish mine were like that.

The morning comes and the rooster crows that it is a new day and all I can do is try find peace in my new life in exile.

Anewme

• rowan
    rowan

(((((Crumpet)))) It's sad you've missed out on that. She also missed being part of your life. and what I think is even sadder: her spending her twenties inside the borg, like she's missing out on her own life. well, just a thought. Hang in there, what can I tell you.

• Rooster
    Rooster

One of my brothers is an elder and we don't speak.. I will call him now and then to make sure he is doing well. Other then that he never makes any effort to talk with me. I think that active members of the sect/cult are happy because they are following all of the rules. Sorry about the lost life and love Crumpet!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit