Would you date someone with a history of INCEST?

by kristyann 90 Replies latest jw friends

• fifi40
    fifi40

Kristanne if you have trouble dumping him just give him this website address and we will do it for you

• fifi40
    fifi40

Kristyann if you have trouble dumping this guy just give him this website address and we will do it for you

• kristyann
    kristyann

fifi - LOL! Now there's an idea. I actually did kinda consider showing this to him. What do you think?

• fifi40
    fifi40

Im laughing........................It might be a bit cruel.............but funny. Anyway he would get the message. Nah you cant do that...........I dont think..................could you

• kristyann
    kristyann

I really WON'T do it... but if he is lying to me and tricking me and manipulating me, he DESERVES it!

• fifi40
    fifi40

True..............but its really about what you deserve and from what Ive read i think you deserve a whole lot better than him and his problems......................go girl. x

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere
    As long as the person is not an apostate as that is the unforgiveable sin

You should know.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Lumptard:

Woah...We're talking about two completely different things here...I'm talking about coercion...you're talking about forcing sex. Of course a man can say no and then the woman could force herself on him, but that isn't the case here. They were both willing participants.

1) I stated that 2 opinions were both bombastic, not that Lumptard's opinion related to sex physically forced on a man (though Lumptard's distinction between 'force' and 'coercion' is a fine line anyway).

2) Lumptard states that "they were both willing participants", however, Kristyann told us that "He told me that it was her idea, and that she said if he didn't have sex with her, she'd tell her parents and his that he raped her." It is unclear how Lumptard would have special knowledge of the situation to contradict 'the horse's mouth'.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

He%l NO, that is sick

but he finally revealed to me that years ago he used to have sex with his COUSIN. With his COUSIN!!!

Notice Romans 2:14,15 . 14 Even Gentiles, who do not have God’s written law, show that they know his law when they instinctively obey it, even without having heard it. 15 They demonstrate that God’s law is written in their hearts, for their own conscience and thoughts either accuse them or tell them they are doing right.

His conscience is accusing him that is why he is coming to you and looking for your forgiveneness and approval.

This wasn't like he was screwing his neighbor or the girl at school, this is BLOOD, it is inheritantly wrong EVERYWHERE, I know of prominent witness who married his first cousin once removed. They lied at the courthouse becasue they knew it was wrong and every where they go every witness just frowns and shreiks. It is gross no matter what they look like.

abr

• Balsam
    Balsam

I had a friend grown, married with one child who had an incestuous relationship with her biological father after they found each other 30 years later. No she was never a JW. But the relationship eventually broke up their respective marriages. In time they finally broke off the sexual aspects of it between them. Today she is still close to him but not in a sexual aspect. I didn't know what to think when she first told me, I was shocked but kept it to myself. In time as she explained the relationship I could see how it happen. Sex between consenting adults of various family nature happens but society is very clearly uncomfortable with it. I've heard of brothers and sisters also being sexual with each other as older teens. But your boyfriends relationship with is cousin is not incest.

It is likely that your boyfriend and his 1st cousin had a sexual relationship as adults because they wanted too mutually and there was no coercion. But there is other control issues going on here with your boyfriend and you that is much more troubling. You see it and many have commented on it. Honey you need to run from this guy and get some psychiatric help for yourself and your issues before you can have a healthy relationship with a mentally healthy man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit