What message would you like to say to anyone studying with the JW's?

by JH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I'd say: "Hurry up and get baptized and then disfellowshipped so you can join JWD and start answering JH's and Minimis' questions - I need the rest"

<wink>
    <grin>

• sspo
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I would say to them what my brother said when he was 5 years old and my grandfather took him jack rabbit hunting:

Run Rabbit Run!

• becca1
    becca1

RUN!!!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Type in "Jehovah's Witnesses" in google first.

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

Go to the Google god, get answers, real answers. Not from their literature, but either from a real history book, or the bible. Don't take their word for it, ever!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Run like your pants are on fire, and your ass is catching.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

My message is short an simple--Unless you want your life turned into a living hell, Unless you are willing to sacrifice your children's emotional well being, Unless you enjoy the thought of having your family ripped apart somewhere down the line, Unless you have no problem standing by and watching your children bleed to death, unless you enjoy living in poverty, unless you enjoy living in ignorance, unless you enjoy having your life totally manipulated, Otherwise run as far away from it as you can and never look back--This cult is deadly!!!!

• moshe
    moshe

get your carpets cleaned and that new roof first, then tell them to go away!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

first off lmao crazyblonde. Too funny!

Then I would say to the person studying:

Yeah, ya know how they've told you that if someone was willing to give you a million dollar inheritance and all you have to do read that contract?(or something like that)

Well, read the fine print.

There most definitely IS a catch.

Research the heck out of the JW's, because once you get in, you're in. Any and all friends you make, people that you fall in love with, children that you bear while in that religion, are REQUIRED to cease speaking to you if you choose to research them after the fact and realize that they are a cult. Do this Now, not later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit