What message would you like to say to anyone studying with the JW's?

by JH 31 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I'd say, beware, once you'll be baptized they won't treat you the same way. They will expect a lot from you, and you'll never be free again to say what you think about the religon or even think for yourself. They will control your life completely.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Research things that are not written by the Society, in addition to your studies, and ask questions based on that information, as well. If your conductor does not want to answer these questions, then ask yourself "why?" before you proceed.

Let's face it, all this nasty truth online about Witnesses, is really making it difficult for them to conduct a solid brainwashing these days.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

RUN, FOREST, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

...That I stopped going out in the ministry three years ago, because I had come to the realization that I could not...in good conscience...continue to go out and invite people to "Come!"--knowing full well that there is no protection here for the sisters.

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

RUN FOREST RUN (lol) That is the truth! I would tell them to look seriously to the internet and research research research. Don't listen to them when they say that you can't read material published from another source other then them. Spend a few weeks/months checking out boards like this, if you still want to become one well then you've been fore-warned and you are probably too stupid to live.

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

I would tell them to read Ray Franz books first before making any kind of dedication.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I would tell them that, you will learn far more accurately from the internet anything you need to know is there, including material the witnesses don't even carry.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

anyone voluntarily studying w/jws must have some deep problems,so i would suggest that they take up another vice..maybe pilates? or swimming?maybe,um,vicodin??????

• cheen
    cheen

I would say sever the study NOW! The longer you study or associate with these people the harder it is to get rid of them. Remember the 5 most dangerous words in any situation "maybe they(it) will go away". They(It)wont unless you take the steps to make them(it)go away.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How bad can your life possably be,that you would turn to the WBT$ for guidence..What the f*ck is wrong with you?..Learn about this Multi-billion dollar Corporation,before you pledge your life to thier religious cult,the Jehovah`s Witness`s...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit