TIME FOR ANOTHER LAUGH!

by Dansk 32 Replies latest social humour

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Mark Twain once said, the source of all humour can be traced to someone or something elses misfortune. When we make fun of, or joke we are all guilty of this. It is gift to be able to laugh at ourselves and the world around us. It is another thing to be intentionally malicious and hurtful toward others. Guess what Vivamus. I love animals and would never hurt them. I treat my cat like royalty. My cat doesn't get hurt when I joke in this way. Besides it's called a joke! Do you know what a joke is? I wasn't expecting a member from the watchtower comitee to monitor what everyone finds funny here. I have no way of knowing who's heard what before, or what they find funny. Therefore I don't care either way. Perhaps you should try to tickle our funny bone, instead of criticizing others. I don't see any of your jokes here. The title of this thread is "Time for another laugh." Well it's your turn now, make us laugh. I sure hope you don't seriously disgust us, or bore us to death! Sorry for this interuption Dansk, but it seems like everyone is not posting anymore. Is this supposed to be the silent treatment? Now there's a laugh!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Old men An elderly man in Queensland had owned a large property for several years. He had a dam in one of the lower paddocks where he had planted mango and avocado trees. The dam had been fixed up for swimming when it was built and he also had some picnic tables placed there in the shade of the fruit trees. One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the dam to look it over as he hadn't been there for a while. He grabbed a bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the dam he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his dam. He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end. One of the women shouted to him, 'We're not coming out until you leave.' The old man frowned, 'I didnt come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the dam naked.' Holding the bucket up he said, 'I'm here to feed the crocodile.' Moral: Old men may walk slow, but they can still think fast!

• Dansk
    Dansk

A Jamaican fireman came home from work one day and said to his wife"Ya know sumptin', womon, we have a wonderful new system at de Fire Station... Bell 1 rings, we put on our jackets. Bell 2 rings, we slide down de pole. Bell 3 rings, we jump on de engine and we's ready to go.

So from now on womon, when I say 'Bell one', I want you to strip naked. When I say 'Bell two', you jump on de bed. When I say 'Bell three', we's gonna mek love all tru de night girl."

The next night he came home and shouted:"Bell One!", and his wife stripped naked. "Bell Two!", and she jumped on the bed."Bell Three!",
    and they started to make love. After a few minutes, the wife yelled out "Bell Four!".

"WOMON... What da hell is 'Bell Four'?", he asked.

She replied "ROLL OUT MORE HOSE, MON, YOU AIN'T NOWHERE NEAR DA FIRE!!!!"

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit