Please say hello to Faded4SoFar...

by AuldSoul 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Welcome faded4sofar and ....welcome back RAF. Great to see you here!!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

hello faded! Good to have ya!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hello F4SF...Auld is a bit of a kook, but, in spite of the company you keep, welcome to ya anyway! LOL

Craig (of the "it's finally thawing out here in Portland" class)

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hi Faded4SoFar. Welcome to the board.

Cellist

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Hello, from one fader to another.

Faded but not forgotten.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Welcome to the board!!!

Swalker

• Faded4SoFar
    Faded4SoFar

This is too kool. I feel all warm and fuzzy. Thanks for the welcome all. Sorry I took so long, as I just saw the thread.

Any sane advice on insuring the fade so I can stay in contact w/ my kids (still regular) when they are 18?

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Faded4sofar,

WELCOME to the forum!! We are glad you made your way here!! Look forward to hopefully hearing from you!!

SIncerely,

Lady Liberty

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Welcome Faded4.

Any sane advice on insuring the fade so I can stay in contact w/ my kids (still regular) when they are 18?

That is quite an opening question, one worthy of its own thread. It will be great to find out more about your situation, and many will be able to give you some good, though often conficting ideas.

The fade is a difficult thing to pull off, as it is hard to keep quiet about how you feel. However often it is not worth the trouble talking to others about what you come to believe. With your children the ideal situation would be to gently raise some issues so that they start to open their minds to questions and leave over time as well.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hi Faded !!!

It's much Better to be Faded than Jaded by the Borg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit