Sup.

Kwin

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy Faded4SoFar and welcome!

Any friend of Auld Soul . . . . .

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

This guy was my best friend 20 years ago and is again. Welcome to www.bunchofwitnessesbitching.com! BTW... Hi AuldSoul!!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Welcome to JWD ((((((((Faded4SoFar))))))))

May your visit hear bring you freedom.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Welcome!

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Hi Faded4,

A year ago your question would have evoked a totally different response from me. From the experiences I've read here contrasted with the one I suffered 29 years ago where I da'd myself, my vote goes to the fader. He (or she) can continue to work from the inside, chipping away slowly at the WT armor chinks to his loved one(s), something he cannot do when finally in my position.

It appears to be a harder position to work from the inside. You may have to fudge the truth here and there -- but didn't we all learn to do that in times of Theocratic Warfare? And this is a type of war we're all in, are we not? You have to sit, at times through mind-numbing meetings and listen to brain-numbing talk from a bunch of human zombies.

It all depends on your loved ones and relatives and how much you want to continue to have a relationship with them.

No matter what your choice, we're here with you -- and for you.

Fats

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

greetings faded4 enjoy.

• jimbo
  • jimbo
    jimbo

Hello Faded4!!!

The slow fade is an art worth learning! When asked questions by Dubs intent on intrapping you again in JWdom, always reply with a "sincere" question. If you answer with questions you will always be safe.

Other good replies, "I'm sorry I am busy right now."---"I can't talk now, I have to be somewhere in 5 no 3 minutes."---"I doubt if I can make it to the meeting that day." Etc.

Be kind but don't give in.

Best luck.

jimbo(of the master fader class)

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Welcome, Fadedsofar!

If you still have to sit through those horrible meetings, you could bring your ipod, (listen to music & podcasts), and tell the brothers and sisters it's your hearing aid.Hmm. I might just get reinstated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit