It must be "Global Warming"

by Warlock 93 Replies latest social current

• Warlock
    Warlock

Snow in Malibu yesterday.

This morning I had to scrape the ice off my windshield and back window.

On the way to work I saw many a frozen front lawn and most cars were covered with ice like mine.

All on the outskirts of Los Angeles.

It must be "Global Warming".

Warlock

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

That is what I thought of when I went past a dogwood in full bloom in Pa on the golf course the other day. Wait until this year when we are wiping the sweat off our heads. It is about the averages and they are higher than normal, I am 45 and no one is going to tell me this is normal no matter what the scientist or govt is telling me. Jesus said we wouldn't know the seasons, he is right. No sand on my neck. No disrespect Warlock.

abr

• Warlock
    Warlock
    It is about the averages and they are higher than normal, I am 45 and no one is going to tell me this is normal no matter what the scientist or govt is telling me.

You are correct, but it is a natural cycle of the earth. It has happened in the past.

No disrespect Warlock.

I didn't take it that way.

Warlock

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    I didn't take it that way.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

However I am not 107 years old and in my 45 years I have never seen cycles like this and neither has the north and south poles.

abr

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I will be 52 years young this summer, most of them spent here in NE Indiana.

I have neeeeeeeverrrrrrr seen anything like this winter. It is hanging around freezing in mid-January here [not too unusual to hit -15 several times by now]. We have had no snow here since a little 2" fall in November. My local golf course had the course open to play over New Years and had the carts out. I know that has never happened here before.

I think it may be a cycle - but it is an unusual one here. Not even my g-parents had ever mentioned anything like this. I work outside and usually cannot get on enough clothing - two weeks ago I was sweating with only a short sleave shirt.

Global Warming? I don't know - but this part of it is a hell of a lot warmer than the norms.

Jeff

• Warlock
    Warlock
    However I am not 107 years old and in my 45 years I have never seen cycles like this and neither has the north and south poles.

Why do you think they call Greenland, Greenland?

Why did all the 'Ice Ages' in the past, end?

Warlock

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    Why do you think they call Greenland, Greenland?

They are colored blind.

The bikini was invented and it naturally became hotter.

abr

• Jourles
    Jourles

For every one scientist who can "prove" that there is no global warming, there are ten who can "prove" that it is occurring....and vice versa.

No one knows why the Ice Ages ended, or started for that matter. There are no human records from those time "periods." Again, for every one scientist who believes what may have happened, there are ten others with differing viewpoints. We really only have a hundred years of hard scientific data to go off of. Anything else has to be taken as a "best guess" from digging into the ground.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    No one knows why the Ice Ages ended, or started for that matter.

What melts ice? Colder temps or hotter temps?

Warlock

• Jourles
    Jourles
    What melts ice? Colder temps or hotter temps?

So you agree then that the polar caps are melting/shrinking?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit