Where are Gumby and Mary?

by UnConfused 67 Replies latest jw experiences

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Just saying I have noticed them not around the last few days.

UnConfused/Confusedjw

• Kaput
    Kaput

They're shackin' up, Unconfused. (Keep it on the QT.)

• Mary
    Mary

I'm here........No, Gumbers and me are not shacked up LOL! I've been sick as a dog with this damn flu bug for the last week, plus I'm busy with a course I'm taking this term on Archaeology, the Bible and the Critical Mind. It's really interesting but I've got lots of research and reading to do as my first assignment is due next week so I haven't had much time to post. Funny how the flu can even affect the brain because for the last week, I've had to read things 3 and 4 times before it sinks in. Either that or I'm just getting old.

As for Gumby, well, he's been busy working, trying to recuperate with his knee and other stuff which might be a bit of a shock for some.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    I've been sick as a dog with this damn flu bug for the last week, plus I'm busy with a course I'm taking this term on Archaeology, the Bible and the Critical Mind.

Sorry to hear you've been sick Mary, and good luck with the course. I know what you mean about the flu, I had it last month, and hardly got out of bed for a few days, let alone post on here.

As for Gumby, I wish him a speedy recovery as well.

Linda

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Mary,

Sorry to hear you have the flu. Hope you feel better soon. Good luck with your class. I took a bible archeaology class once and really enjoyed it. Lilly

• Mary
    Mary
    As for Gumby, I wish him a speedy recovery as well.

He's not sick.........he um, got reinstated the other night. Ya, you read that right. He's not doing too well with it as he never wanted to do this, but his family has left him little choice. He's still going to post here which I'm glad of, as he's going to need our support now more than ever.

God damn religion.

• Satanus
    Satanus

he um, got reinstated the other night.

S

• Gill
    Gill

Mary! Hope you are over the flu completely soon!!

As for Gumby! Well!!! Whip my ass and call me Maisie! Rein bloody stated!!!! Poor bloke!

Gumby - My comiserations! I suspect you are now a double agent!!!

Keep the 'faith'!!! This one, not the WTBTS!!! Good luck, fingers crossed etc!! I really don't know how you do it! I'd have to go to the meetings with gaffer tape over my mouth to stop me shouting Bull Shit, every few minutes!!!!

All power to your elbow and I hope it works out well for you!!

Love

Gill

• Satanus
    Satanus

I guess you gotta do what you gotta do, for family. Hope it goes ok for ya.

S

• Mary
    Mary
    As for Gumby! Well!!! Whip my ass and call me Maisie! Rein bloody stated!!!! Poor bloke!

LOL!!! Ya....isn't it funny how the Holy Spirit neglected to warn the elders that they were reinstating an 'apostate' into their midst? Musta bin an oversight.

Gumby - My comiserations! I suspect you are now a double agent!!! Keep the 'faith'!!! This one, not the WTBTS!!! Good luck, fingers crossed etc!! I really don't know how you do it! I'd have to go to the meetings with gaffer tape over my mouth to stop me shouting Bull Shit, every few minutes!!!!

Yes, the Craptacular meetings have really bugged the hell out of him and he feels like screaming "Bullshit!!" Me thinks one of these days, that's what's gonna happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit