Where are Gumby and Mary?

by UnConfused 67 Replies latest jw experiences

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Unbelievable. I couldn't do it, not for all the family in the world, not for anyone,,, This just makes me very sad.

• Mary
    Mary
    Jeannie said: Unbelievable. I couldn't do it, not for all the family in the world, not for anyone,,, This just makes me very sad.

Well, good news is that he'll start The Fade in a few months.....his family are aware of his plans, so that makes it easier to bear I guess. Plus he'll be able to keep us all abreast with the lastest gossip gospel coming directly from the ass of an elder mind of Jehovah. Praise the Lord!!!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I don't know Mary... I've seen people just get sucked in to it again and you just don't hear from them anymore. That org does a real mind **ck on you. I just don't see how his family can ask him to do something he does not believe in just so that *they* can be accepted while accepting him. It's all so fake... it's fake 'love'... I am just sick about this...

• outoftheorg?
    outoftheorg?

I can hardly wait to hear what happens, when he has had enough and SCREAMS from his chair in the

kd hall, something like "YOU'R NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF LOOSE "NUTSACKS".

This ought to be good.

Outoftheorg

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I hope that works out for him! sigh. Feels like we lost one, though I know its not real. Does he count if he doesn't go out in service? Do they re-baptise?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Mary, if you are in touch with Gumby, please tell him my thoughts (and a manly chuck on the shoulder) are with him. I'm not online much anymore so I don't know the full story. But it sounds like he's chosen a helluva path right now. It's not my place to pass judgment, only that I consider him a friend and if I can do anything to help him I want to. I'll be glad to pass along my email or phone number if he wants to get in touch.

Gumby's a good guy, one of the best I've met online.

Chris

• jimbo
    jimbo

Hey!!!

It sounds like they really have him by the NUTSACK. Maybe when they are not looking he can pry it lose and come for a visit.

I give him two weeks at the most. Even if he has to chew his NUTSACK off to escape, I bet he'll be back with us apostates, his true family.

If he is not back in two weeks, I get dibs on his avatar. Did anyone notice that I need one???

jimbo (of the elastic NUTSACK apostate class)

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh poor Gumby!!! What a horrible religon that he has to go to such drastic measures. I luv him regardless. I feel so sorry that he has to sit there and listen to that bull crap.

Hope your feeling better young Mary, I would hate to think a head cold/flu is inhibiting you at all! :o)

'allo Uncle Bruce. Whats new with you these days friend?

• deeskis
    deeskis
    I've seen people just get sucked in to it again and you just don't hear from them anymore

hmmm, I've seen that too,

Hiya UncZerubnut, and you too Mrs Peaches still honeymooning.............we need a "Cannyfest"

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    Mrs Peaches still honeymooning.............we need a "Cannyfest"

Hello Deeksis! I wish I was still honeymooning. In fact works been so busy its horrible. They actually called me whilst I was on my honeymoon and begged me to come back to work. Stupid me went back. Sigh. Great start to married life. Right now I'm travelling the country. I'm sitting int he Qantas club at Brisbane Airport about to fly to Sydney. The previous 2 days I was in Darwin. Next week I head to Perth, Adelaide, Hobart & Melbourne. Once this work situation has calmed down I would adore to have a Cannyfast. I think that would be MARVELLOUS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit