who's got the money and why?

by i want answers 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Rutherford's mansions? Knorr's paper supplier kickbacks? Have you thought about the New York property sales? or the Florida orchard sale?

I am pretty sure none of the GB is personally making out like JFR did, but Gary gives a
    place to start. Why do Politicians spend millions to obtain a job that pays thousands.
    Two reasons (besides power- the main one)
    1. It ain't their millions to spend, just spend it like it's theirs.
    2. While spending it, your friends and family can benefit, and be grateful to you.

I don't know who all benefits from the land sales or gets kick-backs for renting stadiums.
    I don't know who started a paper or ink company, for that matter- who sold their land to WTS
    when it wasn't valuable, or who provided the phonographs in the beginning? Where do they
    buy the furnishings and carpets for Kingdom Halls from? There are probably tons of JW family
    and friends involved in tons of ways.

• i want answers
    i want answers

Nice talking to everyone. Really glad I found this website and look forward to talking more with everyone but i need to go - bye............

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi i want answersThe Judas goat doesn't gain anything. He's trained and he does his job as he is trained. The moral of the Judas goat parable is the sheep won't follow the farmer or the slaughterhouse worker without a problem, but they will trust and follow the Judas goat.

Much of what I know I got by reading and interviewing. I'm not gonna open my files to people I don't know and I sure ain't gonna disclose any sources to an anonymous new poster who wants to call me out like that Ed guy. That's funny.

If you want a look at Watch Tower Corporation assets, let me know.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

iwantanswers..here's a thread that links a pdf file of the australia financial support..i'm still looking for the canadian..

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/110135/2.ashx ( scroll down to elsewhere's link to the pdf file or its summarized on page one of that thread)

• i want answers
    i want answers

garybuss,

i totally understand that. i'll be back to talk more another day and nice talking to you and everyone.....

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

canada's 2000 financial disclosure is found here ... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/42278/1.ashx

• garybuss
    garybuss

FYI

City officials said this week that it would have been difficult to bar Levine from the J-51, a tax break routinely awarded to developers who renovate old buildings, such as the former Jehovah Witness bible shipping facility at 360 Furman St.

?But [the abatement] could have been used as leverage,? said Evan Thies, spokesman for Councilman David Yassky (D-Brooklyn Heights).

When he purchased the bunker-like structure for $200 million in 2004, it was zoned only for industrial uses.

http://www.brooklynpaper.com/stories/30/3/30_03payday.html

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

I`ve always wondered about this too, but I haven`t found out anything. I know that there was a picture taken once of the GB on an expensive cruise, and that they, when they travel, travel on first class, and live in expensive hotels, but that`s pretty much all, I have never heard anyting about secret expensive houses, cars, or anything like that. But maybe we`re all looking at it the wrong way. Maybe there doesn`t have to be extravagant lifestyles, maybe that`s irrelevant. A rich mr.Scrooge that doesn`t spend money even on himself, is still an evil person, because when you have billions (?) of dollars, and there are people starving all over the world, and you do nothing to help them, you are not a very christian person. To say "Jehovah will fix the problems in due time", is a lousy excuse, and not very christian at all. Therefore, it doesn`t matter whether or not they are hiding away millions for themselves. They`re still rotten, evil antichrists, a part of that evil monster/machine, the Watchtower.

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

I know last December we went on a "JW" cruise and there was an elder Bethelite along with three young Bethelites. We were told that he takes three every year as a special "treat." I remember thinking at the time, where on earth is he gonna come up with the money for himself, let alone three more to go on a cruise? Maybe this is the answer, or at least a little part of it...

• VM44
    VM44

"Knorr's paper supplier kickbacks"

I want to know more about that. Sounds interesting.

--VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit