who's got the money and why?

by i want answers 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• i want answers
    i want answers

How many people are in the Society? Are they all getting old now? Who will it go to next (the money)? And what are they doing with the money? Does anyone have any ideas or proof?

• garybuss
    garybuss

Enter into serious negotiations to buy a substantial piece of their property and I think you'll get close. In a corporation who's gross revenue is in the range of a billion US dollars a year, it's pretty easy to hide a million or two a year in consulting, attorney, real estate brokerage, and other fees. Don't forget research and development consultants and licensing agreements.

An attorney stole this corporation once. Some of the attorneys currently employed by the Society use their own office letter heads. They don't seem to live or work directly for the Society.

There'd be so many legal ways to get serious money out of a cow this big it ain't even funny.

• timetochange
    timetochange

Do you have current facts to back up your assertions or are you merely blowing into the wind?

Please supply facts. I'm tired of assertions.

Ed.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Which assertion would you like to see facts for first?

• i want answers
    i want answers

What would be the Society's motives (as in the small group of old guys sitting in Bethel) be to make outsiders rich when they are living there? How could they gain on this? Do they go away on elaborate vacations? Supplying money for grand children?

I totally believe something is up and not critisizing you but trying to figure out who's getting rich and why? you know?

• timetochange
    timetochange
    it's pretty easy to hide a million or two a year in consulting, attorney, real estate brokerage, and other fees. Don't forget research and development consultants and licensing agreements.

Some of the attorneys currently employed by the Society use their own office letter heads. They don't seem to live or work directly for the Society.

Garybuss,

Inuendo does not prove a thing.

You have no facts to support your claim above.

Ed.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi i want answers,

I think the Governing Body is a Judas goat. Did you read Crisis of Conscience? That book confirms it in my opinion.

• i want answers
    i want answers

i didn't read it yet, but very much on my list!

what is a judas goat? can u elaborate .... ?

• garybuss
    garybuss

Hi Ed with 17 posts,

You wrote: "You have no facts to support your claim above."

So you have proof that I have no proof. Okay, you and I are done. Next!

• garybuss
    garybuss

You wrote: "what is a judas goat? can u elaborate .... ?"

No, It's elementary. Look it up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit