Crappy Birthday To Me

by jayhawk1 20 Replies latest social relationships

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Well today is my Birthday. And while that is normally a good day for me. This one is not.

Thursday my wife was layed off. So once again, we are back to living paycheck to paycheck. Such is the life of a machinist in this economy where most products are made in China these days and gas costs twice what it did 6 years ago.

So happing f-ing birthday to me.

• exjdub
    exjdub

Sorry to hear that jayhawk. more and more companies are making things in other countries and downsizing here in the States. I keep thinking it has to change, but now I am left wondering if it ever will. You may be interested in a book: "Your Money or Your Life", by Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robin. Very good book.

Although you are down over your circumstances, I still hope you can have a Happy Birthday and I wish this for you.

exjdub

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Sorry to hear you're down and things are not too great at the moment.
    ((((Jayhawk 1 & Family))))
    Lots of love to you and hope you can still have a Happy Birthday!
    Love DNC xxxx

• south african beef
    south african beef

Happy Birthday to you Jayhawk1.

To cheer you up, I live in England and we are now the most heavily taxed people in the whole of Europe and our petrol (gas) is $8 per gallon!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Happy birthday Jayhawk1! Hopefully, things will get better. Enjoy having your wife around the house for awhile. I'm sure that she'll find another job.

• Xena
    Xena

I'm sorry to hear about your wife losing her job. I hope things pick up for your next birthday.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Well, Im sorry to hear about your troubles. Although it's a bit early for a drink, I'll make sure I tip one to your birthday and better times ahead this evening.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Jayhawk, I am sorry to hear that things are not going well whether it is your b-day or not, I truly hope things get better and soon for you,

abr

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

As SouthAfricanBeef said, cheer up, you could be living in England, with all those English!

Sorry to hear about the downturn in your family income. Here's hoping that your wife finds another job soon, and y'all have more reason for cheer

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

alt

Season's Greetings.

Hope your spouse gets a job soon so you can pay for those DVD recorders you're so fond of. lol

W.Once

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit