Crappy Birthday To Me

by jayhawk1 20 Replies latest social relationships

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Happy Birthday 6 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYHAWK1!..Bud,nothing very very good,or very very bad,lasts very long..So Friggin cheer up!..The Mrs will get a new job and things will turn around..Now enjoy your Birthday!...OUTLAW

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Chin up Jayhawk1. Enjoy your day and things will get better. Wishing you and wifey the best in 2007!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Happy Birthday Jayhawk......

So sorry about your wife being laid off. (my husband has had no work since Sept....ouch is the word)

I will join you in a Jan birthday, the last day of this month....(hope hubby has a job so we can celebrate)

Codeblue

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am sorry also its a rough time for you ...I do hope matters improve as the days go by... You still must be grateful that you have a bed to sleep in, food in the fridge.If you havent got that send me your address in private e-mail (( Hugs Jay & wifey) Happy Birthday...

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Thanks for cheering me up a bit.

What's bad about all of this, is I almost lost my job too. I work for the same place as my wife did. Instead, I lost my 3 day per week job and now have to be there 5 days per week. Goodbye perfect job.

• juni
    juni

Happy Birthday Jayhawk!

The manufacturing industry is changing a lot in the US due to China's cheap labor. But it's not only in this country - all over the world China is playing a part in economies.

I wish you and your wife the best. It is a hard time for a lot of people and their families. That was very loving Grace for you to offer help.

Sincerely,

Juni

• bebu
    bebu

I'm so sorry to hear about the lay off.

On the bright side, remember that at least you are alive to celebrate your birthday with your loved ones.

I wish you all the best in the coming year. Mazel tov!!

bebu

• hubert
    hubert

Happy Birthday, fellow machinist.

Sorry to hear your wife lost her job.

Try not to work too hard, but always look busy. You know the routine.

I'm sure you are a hard worker, and consciencious, too.

Hubert

• nowisee
    nowisee

hey jayhawk! happy birthday! sorry for your troubles, but the same things are affecting so many people these days (me too). just remember things could be worse, and you will get through it. remember to count your blessings. happy birthday. best wishes, nowisee

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Jayhawk, sorry you are having a bad time right now. The economy is supposedly awesome. . .aren't you just feeling it?

My dad spent a lot of my childhood under/unemployed because he was in building/housing industry. We had so much fun having dad home, hopefully, your family can find an extra bit of fun from having wife home. My dad became an expert bread baker. My childhood memories are not filled with luxury items or dream vacations, but a really good smelling house-and you CAN live on bread (a lot of it anyway). Bread and puzzles. We worked a LOT of puzzles. If you both work to make the best of the situation, it may end up being a great time in your life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit