Biggest News Ever!!!

by skyking 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• codeblue
    codeblue

Wow...like 3 threads on the same subject...........must be true!!!

• RAF
    RAF
    Garybuss : Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines. I can't imagine any news bigger than that.
  • skyking
    skyking

I for got to mention the brother said it was announced in a bethel talk yesterday morning. He did not just hear it from Joe Blow. He also said that North Korea Somalia and Afghanistan are the only counties in the world that do not have Witnesses in them and was told in the talk that these countries bears the responsibility for their people. Jehovah will no longer be preaching there.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Sure...

The big news actually is that unless the GB provide some excuse for the decline in growth, the Watchtower will lose control of the slaves publishers who wise up and leave.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/125492/1.ashx

YC

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    It was announced at the Special Day Assembly at Houston TX. and San Diego.

If this were real, and from the faithful and discreet hypocrite slave then it wouldn't be at just two special assembly days. On the other hand, I'm sure this is being sent out by a well-meaning drone witness to try to motivate the indoctrinated faithful.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I wonder if that is a prediction or is it "new light"? I thought that the Tower wasn't going to make predictions anymore? It seems strange that they tie it in to the countries that American is having problems with. Sounds like a fear tactic to grab the householders' attention in and attempt to try to recruit more "sheep" to sell the magazines.

The Watchtower will start printing articles about America getting into a war with these countries, which is indicative of the end of this system.

• garybuss
    garybuss

True Peace and Security - How Can You Find It? 1986 chap. 7 p. 85
    When Will the Foretold World Destruction Come?
    (5)A Final Signal
    30 Yet one more event will come as an unmistakable signal that world destruction is imminent. Of this the apostle Paul wrote: "Jehovah's day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. Whenever it is that they are saying: 'Peace and security!' then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them ... and they will by no means escape."

True Peace and Security - How Can You Find It? 1986, chap. 15 p. 170 par. 18
    Why Care About Other People?
    18 When speaking of "the conclusion of the system of things," Jesus foretold: "This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:3, 14) What a privilege it is to represent the Sovereign Ruler of the universe, Jehovah himself, as one shares in this "witness"! Opportunity to take part in this special work is still open, but not for much longer.

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

Denton, Texas not Houston, Texas. Odd that this story keeps changing a bit and now it's being announced at Bethel. I'm beginning to think this was just a loose cannon on the platform, wouldn't be the first time.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

I also posted this in the other thread. JWs have been proclaiming that this text has been fulfilled for years. It is just to what degree? (See quote below.) And BTW-three countries? Has this mutt never heard of Qatar, UAE, Iran, Syria, Iraq. Oh wait a minute he probably has no time to read the newspapers. Too busy reading the stupidity of the Governing Body. Below is some of it.

*** w95 9/1 p. 17 par. 17 Christian Witnesses for Divine Sovereignty ***

17 Still, that first-century preaching work was merely a foretaste of what would be accomplished during the last days. Looking forward especially to our time, Jesus said: “This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.” (Matthew 24:14; Mark 13:10) Has this prophecy been fulfilled? Indeed, it has. From a small start in 1919, the preaching of the good news has now been extended to more than 230 countries. The witness is heard in the frozen North and in the steaming tropics. Large continents are covered, and remote islands are sought out so that their inhabitants can receive a witness. Even in the midst of great upheaval, such as the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina, the good news continues to be preached. As in the first century, the witness is bearing fruit “in all the world.” The good news is openly announced “in all creation that is under heaven.” The result? First, the remaining ones of the Israel of God have been gathered “out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation.” Second, the millions of the “great crowd” began to be brought in from “all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues.” (Revelation 5:9; 7:9) Matthew 24:14 continues to be fulfilled in a large way.

tsof

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Been waiting for some good news! I guess it is time to saddle up the horses. Get ready, the horsemen will travel fast in certain regions............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit