Biggest News Ever!!!

by skyking 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• skyking
    skyking

I received an email dated 01-11-007 from a brother at Bethel here it is.

######### I heard this first hand, this morning that the faithful and Discreet Slave said that Matthew 24: 14 has been fulfilled. It was announced at the Special Day Assembly at Houston TX. and San Diego. There are only three countries that does not have Witnesses living in them North Korea, Somalia, Afghanistan and these three countries bears the weight for the people that live there. #############..........You better have your affairs inorder we are locked into judgement!!!!*************#########

• abbagail
    abbagail

Thanks skyking! Keep 'em coming. There are about 2 other threads about this subject, but it's great to see the actual "evidence" coming in from so many different "ones"! You should post your note in those other threads, too, to add to the mounting "evidence."

/abbagail

• skyking
    skyking

I see Jourles has a thread running about this I did not notice his before I posted this. By the way I really believe this brother he has been a good friend.

• mouthy
  • luna2
    luna2

So this is it, eh? The Big A could happen anytime now. Ooooooo, I'm so scared. ...and when ten more years roll on by, and nothing happens, again, the WTS will say they never actually told people Armegeddon was commin'....they just said that a scripture had been fulfilled and all the crazy people just jumped to their own conclusions. Hey, its always worked before.

• Anitar
    Anitar

This is just too cute. I can just hear the title screaming from the New York Times and the six o'clock news:

"God the Almighty has announced the impending destruction of mankind via e-mail!"

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i posted this in the other thread about this..will copy/paste here..

got hung up on today because of this.. a family member called and said they got the talk in an email... and said it was fulfilled..and i said ..ya know your really not supposed to go by information on the internet and wait on jehovah to have it printed in the watchtower......but on topic i remember back when we studied the revelation book that it was said all was fulfilled and all we're waiting on is the gov'ts turning on religion.....

she hung up on me without another word LOL..what'd i say wrong?

• RAF
    RAF

Boo !

Good ... Maybe the JW will think now about to ckeck what means Matthew 24:15 ... and Run away from the WTBS

• skyking
    skyking

I have had way too much fun with this. I just told my mom. She is very excited, I believe she is packing her bags right now. I have done one good thing for her in this life time I just gave her hope, she is getting old and has been very faithful. Well you know what else I was told. I Had to be nice too her so I told her you never know you might see me this Sunday.

Never in a BILLION YEARS would I go.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines. I can't imagine any news bigger than that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit