What JW 'belief' offends you the most?

by jambon1 36 Replies latest jw friends

• jambon1
  • Jourles
    Jourles

Uhhh.....blood.

• zack
    zack

That they are the ONLY ones who have God's blessing. That makes all the other beliefs possible.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

NO BLOOD to save a life. DENIAL of CHILD ABUSE, they don't believe it is going on. 62,000 case files listed at headquarters.

Blueblades

• sexyk
    sexyk

The disfellowshipping beleif

• blondie
    blondie

That only JWs will survive Armageddon, that all the children are going to die forever.

• seek2find
    seek2find

The illusion that the "Faithfull Slave" is the only people on Earth that God is using to accomplish his will, I feel that there is overwhelming evidence to the contrary. seek2find

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

That the Governing Body, a bunch of false prophets, are Jehovah's "mouthpiece" here on earth when the bible clearly states that Jesus is His Word.

Oh yeah, and that Jesus is mediator *only* for them. The other alleged 8K anointed don't even figure.

~Sue

• anewme
    anewme

I can swallow alot of nonsense, obviously I did. I can believe bizarre prophecies and restrict my life to the point of ridiculousness. But to be FORCED AGAINST MY WILL to tell others of my personal strange ideas is totally wrong for a religion to do.

It is offensive to go door to door and peddle one's ridiculous beliefs!!

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

belief: that the Bible is the inerrant, inspired word of the "loving" god Jehovah. This I could ignore if not for...

practice: shunning

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit