Screw You Watchtower I love my MAN!!!!! My Sex God from Croatia!!!

by ClaireManEater 37 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The wild and crazy guys on Saturday night Live (Dan Akroyd and Steve Martin) were from Croatia.

T C Budallah

• Gill
    Gill

Good for you, Claire!

The Watchtower's only obsessions are sex and blood transfusions!

Nothing else really matters to those small minded fools in Crooklyn!

Wishing you many happy years of marriage and lots of nookie!!!!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I heard Croatia is beautiful and the place to be! Do you, I say!

And, welcome to JWD!

• happy man
    happy man

You never stop to wonder about this org.'

IIf you was an elder and have an affair widh your brothers wife, fore several years, and when the husband after years understand that something was not all right, and confront you, after a while he confess, whas this high and mighty man dfd, NO never, we heard talks about David he was comitting very bad sins and have forgivness, we was told, from the podium from even more high med from the hedqurter, you must have miss that my friend ,whay wasnt you use David as an exampel and say you was sorry, perhaps it is easyer if you are an elder, dont you think????

• agapa37
    agapa37

JWdaughter

You made a good point when you said...."Mercy may serve a better purpose here." I wholeheartedly agree with that. Commiting immorality does not mean disfellowshipping. The whole purpose for the Elders is to try to HELP the flock. Discipline should be the last resort. I do not know the TRUE details of her situation and it is safe to say that many here do not as well. I am also aware that brothers can be and are very insensitive to modern day problems and how to deal with them.

But you do have the right Idea, MERCY to those who seek it!

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

One for all the fellas out there; you should try Norwegian Women! They're the most beautiful women on the planet, get yerselves over there..........................................

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    You gonna blow my cover!!!

que??

• BrentR
    BrentR

I married a Norwegian woman and I also agree, just don't get them mad. They have a habit of going viking on you real quick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit