Screw You Watchtower I love my MAN!!!!! My Sex God from Croatia!!!

by ClaireManEater 37 Replies latest jw friends

• agapa37
    agapa37

Well I got disfellowshiped for "immorality". now screw you Watchtower.

I don't understand why you are mad at the Watchtower for getting disfellowshipped. YOU were the one to commit immorality. They only enforced the penalty for breaking Gods command . It had nothing to do with the WT. I am not trying to defend them by any means, but if you do the crime, you do the time. To many people pass the buck. The bible does say we will reap what we sow!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

If the DF happened the way she said, it was NOT done even according to their own rules, much less biblical instruction. Sounds like it hasn't devastated her though. . .Having a judicial trial while in absentia, without witnesses or a defense sounds kind of WRONG. It might make a person angry. They have their rules and expect YOU to follow them. They should follow their own rules while they are at it.

Maybe the previous posters need to read up on the subject in the Bible. THe mother didn't even discuss it with the girl enough that she had a right to bring it up to the congregation(not the secret elder court system).

• Satanus
    Satanus

agapa

Why does god need men to enforce his rules?

S

• agapa37
    agapa37

JWdaughter thats not the point though. She BLAMES the WT for getting disfellowshipped for HER actions. That doesn't strike any note to you?

Claire that is not Judging. We can't blame others for OUR actions, we can't blame the police for putting us in jail because we robbed a bank! Its pretty simple.

• ClaireManEater
    ClaireManEater

agapa37
    I don't think you know me well enough to be able to judge me

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Claire that is not Judging.

Passive aggressive christian passing the buck. Like it's your business or the wt's business what she does. If you god has a beef, why not let him speak. Ooops, i forgot, he can't.

S

• ClaireManEater
    ClaireManEater

Hi Zag, well, well good old blood :)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I don't think she 'blames' them. I think she is snubbing her nose at the whole thing.

I blame them if they didn't do it the way they even say they should do it. And I blame them because they didn't do it the way the Bible says to do it, and they claim to be bible based. Not an issue for me, other than JW types thinking that since she 'deserves' it, that they can throw their own rules down the can and flush them. Its a hateful way to treat a person, especially w/o hearing more than one side to it. They may have acted so injudiciously that a young woman who did something she regretted (though that does not seem to be the case here) got her back up and decided to defy the whole hateful system of rules and flaunt it all. . .not like they gave her an opp. or option to even discuss it. Isn't that what they say happens to young innocent (or relatively so!) people who get sent to prison? You make them hate the 'justice' system so much that they live to make society regret that they dissed them. Mercy may serve a better purpose here.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

That third picture--with the beard--looks JUST LIKE one of the guys I've dated!! Just give him a little deeper olive skin and Saudi-black hair, and you've got it! UNREAL!!! [He was a Saudi Arabian Muslim, BTW--nonpracticing.] --I should download that! I'd have a "pic" of Ibrahim.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Claire------ I can tell your flashing icon has implants. That's a poorly placed nipple!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit