Screw You Watchtower I love my MAN!!!!! My Sex God from Croatia!!!

by ClaireManEater 37 Replies latest jw friends

• ClaireManEater
    ClaireManEater

Well I got disfellowshiped for "immorality". Me and my girl friend went to Europe and eventually ended up in Croatia. (What a beautiful place by the way)
    We had a blast over there, one evening I've met this Croatian Sex God and we just fell for each other. Next morning I rang my mom to tell her, her only question was. Did you sleep with him. All I could say was 'well ... yeah' to which she slammed the phone. By the time I got back committe was formed and I was disfellowshiped, even though we were getting married. So there you go, now screw you Watchtower.

You freaks can only produce morons and then you wonder why we go out to find our perfect man, screw you.

and by the way ladies if you want your sex god, just go there :). The whole freaking country is full of them.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

ClaireManEater! welcome.

So u r getting married? How long have u known this 'god'?

• ClaireManEater
    ClaireManEater

What-A-Coincidence We have been together for seven months

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

heh heh, sweet. good for you! the WTS can take their conservative little morals and shove them.

i was in croatia back in june, and yes, what a beautiful place (actually my avatar photo was taken in dubrovnik). i have been to europe before, but there must be something in the water in croatia. i don't think i have ever seen such high concentrations of totally beautiful women! (shakes head and smiles)

well, welcome to the board. stick around. you'll probably learn some other reasons for dumping that religion in addition to your croatian sex god.

tetra

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Claire. Shhhh. Not on the public air waves! Dang! You gonna blow my cover!!!

• ClaireManEater
    ClaireManEater

Thank you Tetra, Luv ya :)
    yes, you are right there are so many beautiful women too, but I'm straight ;)

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

lol @ WAC
    Welcome to the board ClaireManEater. What a great name by the way :)

• ClaireManEater
    ClaireManEater

I mean just look at those faces, rawrrrr

I know you, you australians, he was born there but check Wikipedia who his parents are heh heh ;)

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Welcome to the board.

Congrats on your engagement! I love these stories where people meet and fall head over heels. So glad you are happy with your man. He sounds very dreamy. Wishing you the best, sorry it has to start out with the JW drama. But I am glad you are living your life and making your own decisions, you will be so much happier in the long run. A word of advice, don't even show up to the JC. Lilly

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Claire. U know I am fading honey. Why you post my pic?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit