Barf Alert! - Governing Body 'believes we are in the time of the end'

by drew sagan 63 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Well looks like the Governing Body is getting 2007 off to a great start. Here is a little audio clip that somebody pointed out to me:

Click here to watch 'JW-Governing-Body---Time-of-the-End'

Since the Governing Body said it, it must be true! Glad to hear that 'they do not say this often', yeah right.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Sheesh................................................(HURL)...........................THEY MAKE ME SO SICK!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Thats it! Imascared now!! Im going to bookstudy tonight!!

• minimus
    minimus

Hmmmm, they never say things like we're really living at the time of the end???? Is this guy cracked?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I heard that same crap back in '74. When will the masses learn?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

"......they don't normally make statements like that....."

Where has this guy been?

purps

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

What I find most interesting is how they refer to the governing body as this elite group of guys whose opinion is of the upmost importance.

I think this reallys shows you how the WTS leads the rank and file wherever they want them to go. Why should JWs care about what the governing body personally believe? Isn't it the Bible that JWs base their beliefs on, not some group of men?

I also think this shows that those on the top really know what they are doing. They know they are playing with the emotions of all these people. They tug left and right on their hearts with this stuff every year. Then if you ever become angry because none of it ever really means anything they accuse you of not serving god fully. They in no way want to be accountable for their words.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I agree Drew

Cult mind control thinking at it most highest, sophisticated level.

purps

• done4good
    done4good
    Hmmmm, they never say things like we're really living at the time of the end???? Is this guy cracked?

Those were my thoughts exactly.

j

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

It's funny that they would emphasis that 100% of the gb beleive they are in the time of the end. I guess the gb want every one to know at least they still beleive it. Perhaps there is an under current in brooklyn that may think other wise and the gb want every one to know where they stand. Or maybe someone left bethel with some gossip that not all the gb are so sure anymore and they are trying to counteract any negative reaction to the gossip.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit