AHHHHH! I'm PREGNANT!!!

by Jez 45 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

He has wanted one for 5 years,<<<<< This was the comment I liked to read... Congratulations
    So happy for you all. Dad especially

• inactive in jersey
    inactive in jersey

congrats!! your husband must be so happy after waiting five years.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Oh this is so wonderful...you will be a calm and happy and wise mommy now because you know exactly what is happening and you are more mature. I had my last at age 40 and he is my little blessing now at 11. I had my first at age 34 and had NO regrets. Best thing I ever did was wait until I was in a place in my life to handle it better.

Enjoy it honey...enjoy every kicking, every hiccup, every trip to the bathroom to pee. :)

Dawn

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hooray!!!! Hope you're feeling well!

• Mary
    Mary
    I have moments of absolute joy and moments of total dread. I am afraid, excited and shy about being pregnant at this age. I worry that ppl will think I am crazy to do this again.

Congratulations Jez! 37 isn't considered "too old" to be having kids these days and I don't think anyone's going to think you're crazy. I envy you alot as I can't have children.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Congratulations

Remember:

'If you can't do the time, Don't commit the crime!!'

fokyc

• Gill
    Gill

Congratulations, Jez!!

I was 35 when I had my last baby, and I remember the look of utter disbelief and embarrassment on my 14 and 15 year olds faces!

All will go well!

Have a great time!

• jinjam
    jinjam

dear Jez I think its wonderful, and besides they say woman are always more beautiful when they are pregnant!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

lol........Jez.........congratulations!!!! I remember my own emotions when I found myself pregnant at 40..........my very first pregnancy...........and, I freaked out............but, eventually, I really got excited about the idea..........only to lose the baby at the twelve week mark..........good for you and your hubby and your family..........

love,

Terri

• Life Is Grand
    Life Is Grand

Congratulations!!!!!

I had two children aged 12 and 8 from my first marriage when I had my 3rd little one at the age of 35 with my current husband(his first and only child). As a few other people mentioned, it was amazing how much calmer and more patient I have been the past six years raising this one. Of course, it also helps having a wonderful and supportive husband sharing the load, which I certainly did NOT have with the first two.

And yes, the older kids have been so great helping out-it's almost at times like the six year old has more parents than he can handle. All in all, it's been a wonderful ride-it certainly DOES help to keep you feeling young and I wouldn't have traded it for anything!!

Enjoy every minute of it-it goes by soooo fast....

LIG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit