AHHHHH! I'm PREGNANT!!!

by Jez 45 Replies latest jw friends

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Congratulations! If nothing else it is a good reminder to your teenagers that pregnancy happens. . .even when people don't think its likely!

Actually, my last two are almost 10 years apart and it has been a blessing. Lots of help, a babysitter sometimes, and knowing that big sister will always be there for him in ways that maybe someone only a year or two older wouldn't be.

Your kids may be mortified when your pregnancy shows and there is evidence that you had sex. That they are evidence doesn't bother them. . .but baby bro or sister is another story! My youngest is absolutely my heart-my sunshine. He is very important in our family and absolutely essential for giggles, fun and silliness. And he is warm to cuddle with on a cold night. . .you know those big kids aren't much for cuddling! I was 34 when I had him. You're blessed!!!

• annalice
    annalice

Congrats!!!! I am also pregnant , due April 8. But am having to go in for a schedualled C-section. Enjoy your pregnancy, GOOD LUCK!!! Keep us posted on how its going.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

What a wonderful Surprise!!

• Jez
    Jez

Wow! I just checked in here this morning and have a lot of replies. I knew this place would hold a wealth of knowledge, encouragement and support. Better than any other message site. Thank you all.

Congratulations to you Nikki!

Thank you to everyone for your words of encouragement. It helps so much. onlycurious. I too am hoping for a boy. We are going to find out at the beginning of March. If it IS a girl, I need time to adjust and get use to that idea.

Baba:

Keep me young, or make me older. My 16 year old has already given me so many lessons in parenthood. I laugh to myself when ppl say that ‘this stage or that stage’ is so much easier than another. Every single stage has its positive and negative aspects. I don’t believe one stage is harder than another, just different.

Scully,

thanks, you are wonderful and I hope someday we meet. You have been a great support to me in the past and those socks sound great! Lol. Honestly, he is in love with baby feet and baby clothes. Goes shopping all by himself for stuff.

Thanks Dawn. The most negative person was my brother. He thinks I am crazy. Everyone else has been great.

Sassmyfrass:

I am feeling pretty good, the odd day I am sick. I have had some rough things, like spotting early on but the problem is healing, just can’t have any sex right now :( or strenuous activity. But the next ultrasound should be perfect.

Sorry Mary and Terri. L

JinJam,

I don’t like being pregnant or giving birth at all. I hate maternity clothes etc. I am trying to wear my normal clothes for as long as possible. Only good thing is: BIGGER BOOBS. Lol.

Thanks Lig. Needed to hear that.

Annalice! Congratulations to you!!

I will keep everyone posted. Jez

• bubble
    bubble

Congratulations and jubilations.

37 is definitely not too old in this day and age.

Hope you have a healthy, happy pregnancy, a quick and pain-free delivery and a healthy, placid baby.

• free2think
    free2think

CONGRATULATIONS

free2think

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit