My Life in The Organization

by sexyk 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Thanks for sharing that story and I am sure you feel better just getting that out, like for the first time I can speak and not be judge but rather understood. Ironically I read your story and the first three posts were all alike from people who are young and raised a witness.

I remember going through therapy several years back and I couldn't get my story out to my therapist. I only had to say one thing and she was able to express exactly how I felt. I asked her how, she said everyone who is abused like you have been, no matter where they come from the brain thinks alike in its emotions and you are no different then someone in another part of the world who has experience the same abuse. We really are not that different.

I hope you find peace my friend and brother, but don't allow frustration and anger to rule you, fill the void with positive and conquer them by being better than what they expect. Prove to them that you really are a good person and silence those who speak abusively of you, as Paul put it.

abr

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Good for you for having the smarts to figure things out at an early age.

I wish I would have found out things at age 20.

By the day I really enjoyed your story

Fellow Canadian

• becca1
    becca1

You are still very young. You have your entire life ahead of you. Use it wisely. Get a good education. Do something for a living that really makes you happy. Be kind and generous. Stay close to your parents. Never look back.

• sexyk
    sexyk

Thanks again guys for all the support. It's amazing how we all feel the same way, comming out of the same religion i guess does make us feel alike in alot of ways. I dont think im gonna go for counselling or anything, im trying to manage to live life and be happy, and so far its not going too bad. Just gotta live each day at a time, and have fun, and laugh alot. Man the witneses were way too strict, everything was so serious, its like your gonna die if you don't do this, or if you dont do this your gonna displease god. Man just too much living in fear and shit. And not enough living in general. Im glad im out, not my way of life. Keep the posts up guys this is awesome.

• shareye
    shareye

I was Disfellowshipped a month ago after being baptised for only 6months..your story has helped me decide not to go back. Thank you...now I know I'm not crazy...they are!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit