What WT book do you remember the most???

by ScoobySnax 24 Replies latest jw friends

• lurker
    lurker

For me no question it is the Babylon book. We studied that off and on for so long I thought I would throw up just like I am going to to with the Revelation book. But the Babylon book sometime was quite interesting but just way too long. most people were so uneducated that its reasoning on the scriptures just didn't sink in. They were just not ablr to grasp it.

As for now I thing that most everything that is put out by the Watchtower is a waste of trees. !!!!!

• avengers
    avengers

I try to forget them all!

What WT book do you remember the most???

mmmmmm. oops I forgot.

I know which beer I remember the most.

Andy.

no. it's not Becks

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Live Forever and Greatest Man.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Revelation Grand Climax - we are about to study for the 4th time. It was released the year I was appointed MS; 
    It was the first book I studied as an appointed alder and Book Study Conductor. 
    I put a lot of work into diligently pre-studying it each time.
  • jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

From Pardise Lost to Paradise regained. It was pinkish orange.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Divine Purpose, a book written in the 50's read it and started noticing all the changes, and denials in the current pubications which started me down the slippery slope of leaving.

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Babylon the Great has Fallen and Then is Finished is the Mystery of God books. I had thought then that this was for real JWs heavies/inner-crowd to understand. My brain was scrambled for years after the studies. lol

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

babylon the great because you could ask questions during the meeting and go at your studies own pace. then at the end of it we always hurried up and studied the last bit to be finished before we started the next book.

• Undecided
    Undecided

"Let God Be True" and before that the "Children" book.

Ken P.

• blondie
    blondie

Babylon the Great because it was the first time my family attended the book study with any regularity.

Most memorable, the 1917 Finished Mystery book which started me on my quest to read all the older publications. I started realizing that the WTS slanted its account of WTS history.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit