What WT book do you remember the most???

by ScoobySnax 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Blondie have you kept any of the old WT publications, especially the original Finished Mystery book(1917) ? Just curios

• blondie
    blondie

I have a moderately extensive library of older WT publications, some I "borrowed" from JW family libraries (just molding in the basement); from antique store book sections, and then I discovered several old book websites...I kept it within a certain dollar amount so some I don't have.

I have all the Studies in the Scriptures (which are online); the Finished Mystery, some of Russell's other books; most of Rutherford's except Comfort for the Jews and The Way to Paradise. The WTs from 1879 to 1916 are online as well. I have a few WTs from the 1920's. Some day I would like to see a reprint of the Golden Ages and Consolations available at a moderate price.

I never had to read an apostate book. The older WT books are so revealing about what they originally believed. The WTS is hung by the own words.

Blondie

www.alibris.com

www.ebay.com

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

here is a portion of the pic out of the old paradise book that scared the crap out of me..

the little girl holding the dolly falling into the pit..omg! scared me badly as a child.

alt

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

The Big Bad Red Revelation Book.

• free2beme
    free2beme

My book of bible stories

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit