by SWALKER 59 Replies latest social physical

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

What's up with Mr. Nice Guy...LT?????

Swalker

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Ok - here we go boys.

Pats @ Indianapolis. If Indy can forget the past, and hold on to the defense they have shown in the past two weeks, Brady will be licking his wounds on the sidelines this time.

Prediction - a shootout. Colts 38 - Patriots 31.

Then on to the Palms.

Jeff

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Here's my prediction:

Colts over Patriots, New Orleans over Chicago....

Swalker

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

im from scotland we play real football..(haha but without a manager)

but i watch the superbowl and the run up

but i dont have a team to follow and havent watched the season...so i usually pick an underdog

this year i think i will support new orleans..cos of the hurricane and stuff...

can anyone tell me who are the main guys and what chance do they have

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

GO BEARS! **runs for cover**

~Brooke

• cab1000
    cab1000

First of all: Go Colts!!!

I hope that its Colts vs. Bears for Superbowl! I am from Illinois, and live in Indiana, so a Colts/Bears Superbowl would be Awesome!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

tijkmo - http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl

pretty good coverage here.

Jeff

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am with cab1000 - Seeing the Bears and Colts in the Super Bowl would be AWESOME!

Seeing Urlacher pound on Payton Manning would be euphoric...lol.(Sorry AK-Jeff) Since we all know how well the Bears play with the Patriots. I swear to god, I want to smack Brady a new one. Ultimately, who ever gets in the Super Bowl, I hope to god Patriots will not be there. If they make it(which they probably will) I want to see Brady on the ground as much as possible.

Yeah, I am still pissed about the Chargers blowing the game. Come on there was like 3 major plays they totally screwed up.

~Brooke

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

aha so we are better on the road and the key man is mcallistar

so we should win at chicago and then the superbowl.

cool

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

Go Colts!!!

I never would have guessed the current scenario. Of course I would love to see the Colts win it all,...but I thought this was San Diego's or Baltimore's year. Now that they are out it,...the Colts must realize the window of opportunity that they have before them and must capitalize.

If the defense shows up like it has in the last two games,...i would say we have a really good chance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit