USA FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS

by SWALKER 59 Replies latest social physical

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I am a Panthers Fan...but we had a TERRIBLE season!!! So I looked around and wondered who I would like to see win the Super Bowl and came up with Peyton. He's great!!! He's getting older and probably won't have many more opportunities. Most of the other quarterbacks around the league have some time left....(Romo, Hasselbeck, Grossman, etc.)

Oh yes did I mention I'm a Titans fan.....

I'm a huge Vince Young fan...I look forward to following his career!

Swalker

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Vince Young rocks. (Hook 'em, Horns!) He's fun to watch. I like it when quarterbacks can actually take a hit now and then and not do the curled up, feet first slide when they run the ball.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

It would be a shame if Eli got a Super Bowl ring first!

• zeroday
    zeroday

I'm a huge Vince Young fan...I look forward to following his career!

Keep a close eye on this guy he is about to turn the NFL on it's head. Titans bearly miss the wildcard. He came into his own in the second half of the season.

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Man this thread is full of women posting. *sigh*

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Ahh get over it confused!

Hey, as for Chicago, I am a Bears fan. But I am also a realist. I don't think they will win if Grossman plays. He sucks. They have lucked out on too many occasions and yet he keeps coming back after making some lame arse excuse for his screw ups.

all the same GO BEARS!

• hemp lover
    hemp lover
    Man this thread is full of women posting. *sigh*

That's because the NFL is full of men. Big ones. *sigh* As for the Bears, I'm counting on some interceptions returned for touchdowns. You don't really think they'll start Grossman, do you?

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Yes, I think the love mister will. He has not given the other QB a chance to warm up enough to play the important games. Grossman has given them some ups and downs, but I think the Love man has faith in him (I am not sure why). Grossman is too much of a mystery to know if he will be a consistent player. The other problems you have are the on-going issues with the other teams players. Tank has his issues, which still are a problem due to the judicial order he is under. Granted it will only be a problem if they travel, but still, he is clearly distracted. All I have to say is ... where is Walter when we need him. I loved that guy!!!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Chargers FTW. And they'd better; I've never seen a better team. If they don't do it, Marty will be fired, and they might leave town. This is for all the marbles.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I would have thought the Chargers had it wrapped up until Phillip Rivers sprained his ankle. I don't think he'll be 100 %....

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit