USA FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS

by SWALKER 59 Replies latest social physical

• hemp lover
    hemp lover
    All I have to say is ... where is Walter when we need him. I loved that guy!!!

Class act, all the way.

I think this is the Chargers year, too. I like that Tomlinson doesn't do a stupid in-your-face end zone dance when he scores, like he's never been there before and will never be there again. (Of course, I haven't seen every one of his gazillion TDs this year, but I get the impression he's also a class act.)

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

The Colts just beat the Chiefs! I'd like to see Peyton Manning win a Super Bowl ring! Anyone else?

Swalker

I have been a die-hard Colt fan since they secreted out of Baltimore in 1984. Manning is the best - at least in the way he does it - quarterback we have seen in the NFL for a long time [I understand the contentious possiblilities of that bias] - and I would love to see those guys hoisting the trophy for once. As Herm Edwards said to Tony Dungy as they hugged after the game - "You go and win this thing!" Jeff

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Ugh, Abandoned, I think you just dissed my team. Now, I don't give a crap about football, but that is MY team and my town. And Seattle is a pretty awesome place. Except for the traffic. So take it back!!!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Ugh, Abandoned, I think you just dissed my team. Now, I don't give a crap about football, but that is MY team and my town. And Seattle is a pretty awesome place. Except for the traffic. So take it back!!!

I would take it back, but I seem to be missing some fudge... j/k OK, I take it back. I won't tell you whether or not I have my fingers crossed though.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I had actually upgraded you to chocolate truffles, but I am reconsidering. . .they were going out on Mon to you and another friend. . .if you take it back :)

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    I had actually upgraded you to chocolate truffles

*looks around suspiciously*

Pssst. Here, over here. Just a little bit closer. There. There you go. OK, listen up now.... Go Seahawks .

• BrentR
    BrentR

Go Hawks!!!!!!!

• onesong
    onesong

Ok, Ok, I know you're all probably sick of us, but we have a great matchup today.

Go PATRIOTS !!!!

• onesong
    onesong

The hardest thing for me today is that my brother (still very much a Witness) has season tickets and if it weren't for me leaving the cult I'd be at Gillette Stadium RIGHT NOW tailgating!!!

• free2beme
    free2beme

I am kind of bummed out, I will not be able to watch the Super Bowl commericials this year. We will be on the way to Maui.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit