USA FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS

by SWALKER 59 Replies latest social physical

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

The Colts just beat the Chiefs! I'd like to see Peyton Manning win a Super Bowl ring! Anyone else?

Swalker

• Mulan
    Mulan

In about 30 minutes..............GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Dallas-Seattle: Did you just see THAT???

You know what I'm talking about...Romo 1 minute and some seconds this (4th) quarter!!!!!!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

This whole season has been a free-for-all! This is crazy!

Swalker

• zeroday
    zeroday
    I'd like to see Peyton Manning win a Super Bowl ring!

I would like to see Peyton Manning sitting on the sidelines on super bowl day, 4th quarter with 17 seconds left to play seeing a 60 yard field goal wiping away his chances for a super bowl ring.

Oh yes did I mention I'm a Titans fan.....

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Seahawks beat Dallas!!!! By a hair!!! Awesome game

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

LOL Zeroday!

Go Giants!

• JeffT
    JeffT

That was one crazy game (Seattle vs Dallas). My daughter's bf is from Texas. We've got bragging rights.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

One freakin' point...jeez. What really sucks is that if Romo hadn't fumbled the ball after he botched the field goal attempt, he might have had a first down. And what also sucks is that was most likely Seattle's last win of the season and I kinda like them.

But what doesn't suck is that since I lived half of my life in Illinois, I still have a team alive. Go Bears! (Griese, not Grossman, please.)

Isn't it funny how who you root for usually depends on where you were born/live? I have players I like to watch (Jeremy Shockey, anyone?), but I would never root for the Giants over Dallas or Chicago.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Dallas vs Seattle: What a way to lose....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit