ITHINKISEE Update: My fleshly JW sister says I am Satanic and dangerous

by ithinkisee 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Ithinkisee,

Oh...how reading your conversation with your sister reminded me of my conversation I had that was with my aunt. Same BUZZ words, like you called them, and the same disrepectful, hatelful attitude! Who really is being the Christian here?? They are so brain washed!! It is so strange to step back and see how brain dead we all were! (most of us anyhow) Hang in there. If I can come out, then anyone can!! Pray her heart softens!! My own brother has completely disowned our parents and they are not disfellowshipped nor DAd. Neither are we, and he treats us the same. It is sad, but they are so determined not to listen to reason, there isn't much you can do. Just keep praying she finally sees the light. They are so brainwashed, it is amazing!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• gymbob
    gymbob

Ithinkisee~

My wife, lisa, knows exactly what my mom's trying to do.

In my mother's last letter to Lisa she said she wants to be friends (?). I told Lisa she should write my mom back and ask if that friendship will be based on whether or not she becomes a witness or not. If she says, "of course not!" (and she will) then she can ask her why she doesn't have a friendship with her own son anymore......

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I like the part where you are called lazy and how you just didn't want to do all that "Jehovah" wants you to do....etc. The religion has twisted the scriptures and heaped heavy burdens on people's shoulders and they have the arrogance to imagine you will just jump through hoops like a mindless circus animal. If you don't do all this nonsense you are "lazy".

The problem I have with this logic is that it ISN'T all that Jehovah wants you to do, it is what this organization/religion wants you to do. They presume to speak for Jehovah. I just want to know who the person is/was that Jehovah actually communciated to but I am sure I will never get an answer to this.

You may not be satantic but you are dangerous to her. It is because you have recovered your powers of thinking.

LHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit