ITHINKISEE Update: JW hellhounds on my trail ...

by ithinkisee 24 Replies latest jw friends

• VM44
    VM44

I don't think anyone has worn a baseball cap during during a Service Meeting part to show what the proper attire is when making calls on people at their homes.

--VM44

• Ingenuous
    Ingenuous

ITIS - Sorry to hear about the hounding. I was hoping your family would get a clean start free of this kind of nonsense. At least you and FreedomLoverr are on the same page and ready to back each other up.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

95 Stormfront:
    Yep, once I made that mistake of answering a question I couldn't recover.

Buttlight (and others):
    Regarding the baseball cap, I didn't want to give the impression I was familiar with their method of dress because I did not want to give him the chance to get me into any doctrinal things right now. So I didn't mention it. Him knowing that "I" know they are on to us is way more than he wanted to walk away with. He had hoped to leave the anonymous note and then catch Freedomloverr off-guard when she called.

exjdub:
    I agree with you 100% on moving on and not playing their game. I am not going to spend the rest of my life on hairtrigger alert. That means they are dictating the terms of my life STILL and I will not let that happen. I can;t ignore it completely because it was a big part of my life. Also I STILL would like to be able to make a case for my new beliefs when someone is willing to listen. But I am not going to be on "hair trigger" alert anymore.

Everyone else who reminded me that I should have never answered a single question before they identified themselves - I gotcha 100%.

-ithinkisee

• nelly136
    nelly136

perhaps you could pre-empt their next visit by having a solicitors letter ready telling them to cease and desist harrassing to hand them at the door.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

It reminds me of when Jesus was arrested and he stated in Luke 22:52,53 52 Jesus then said to the chief priests and captains of the temple and older men that had come there for him: “Did YOU come out with swords and clubs as against a robber? 53 While I was with YOU in the temple day after day YOU did not stretch out YOUR hands against me. But this is YOUR hour and the authority of darkness.”

I just cannot for the life of me, see the apostles and Jesus hounding people for LEAVING, I think Paul said they left and were not our sort, and left it at that.

I remember after my divorce and when I had moved on with my new wife, my ex's family had 7 family members outside my home all night and were the witnesses at my Judicial Case. If I had known they were stalking me, I would have sent Pizza and drinks out for them, then as I was full of anger to do it malicously but now as a kind gesture.

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit