Up to when is a brother a brother?

by JH 21 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Sister whyanihere, you forgot to add that there was a police car there too at my door. And that's why I answered... I think it's an angel who changed the Witness car in a cop car to make me answer....

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

lol

Brother JH, the police vehicle was to get your attention that Jehovah still loves you. Live FOREVER with Gods chosen people.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So how many mags did you get for that 5?

• JH
    JH

I got Jan 1st Watchtower and the Awake that goes with it. Hey on the Awake, it doesn't say the date anymore, like January 8th or 22nd, it just says January 2007.

I should ask him why next time.

And on the second page, it doesn't say anymore that the creator promises a paradise in the living years of those who lived in 1914....

• JH
    JH

Oh, he said that the book study is friday, since the overseer is visiting us.

I couldn't find anything more fun to do on a Friday night anways.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    And on the second page, it doesn't say anymore that the creator promises a paradise in the living years of those who lived in 1914....

Of course not silly, did you forget about the new light?

• JH
    JH

Hey Butt, is that why you have a light bulb down there, it's because you think their new light stinks?

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

You may have hung yourself when you called him "brother". They like to scritinize and then fight about words. As far as your question you posed

When I was an elder, this question came up in one of our meetings with the CO2, he said that if a brother was out for over six months of inactivity that there was no need to hunt them down and DF them, even if they were doing wrong, it would be handled when they came back and a judicial committee could be arranged then. OH by the way this was for a very prominent and rich family member of the congr who was living with another woman and commiting adultry and getting drunk regularly and it was very very well known. SOOOOO nothing is done, he later comes back and of course; by his coming back is evidence of his sorrow.

Others including myself were out for longer periods of time with no activity but did not get the same treatment. I guess this was a private teaching endorsed by the CO2, so much for speaking in agreement according to 1 Cor ch 1.

It will all depend on the winds of change blowing at this time, it will depend on the light at the time. I wish someone would give them some new Duracells and have the unchanging light that will be bright enough for all to see. Wish you the best

abr

• fokyc
    fokyc

JH

Only one Awake each month now, they can't manage to write two a month, running out of idea's

fokyc

• dissasociatedship
    dissasociatedship

You're right. There seems to be a distinct lack of new ideas. A whole lot lot of regurgitating going on. When you've stopped people from doing anything distinctly pleasurable, you are forced to wait for "new shite" (aka New Light) or for a new Play Station game. Let's face it, all the new games are inspired by the Devil.

Have fun, live life and put the guilt in the drawer for later. That's what they do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit