Up to when is a brother a brother?

by JH 21 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

If a brother doesn't go to meetings in 10 years or so, and isn,t df'd, is he still considered a brother?

Maybe not a brother in good standings, but is he still a brother?

And if he is still a brother, why don't they treat him like one?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Arent you going to tell them why you are asking this Question "Brother JH?" lmao

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Yes, please do tell the story "Brother JH!"

• blondie
    blondie

If you sin gravely and get caught by 2 JWs, you will be df'd. Can't df you if you ain't a JW brother or sister.

• JH
    JH

Well, 2 witnesses were at my door this morning and they didn't recognize me...lmao, so I said, Hi brother !!!

And the little girl with him said, is he your brother....lmao She didn't know me so she really thought that I meant he was my real brother.

So, that brother was on the spot..... He asked me how long it's been since I went to meetings... I said over a year.

He wasn't going to give me magazines, so I asked him for some....hehe

He won't get away without giving this brother his daily spiritual food !!!

• JH
    JH

Then he said the CO was in town visiting.... Well that explains why they were at my door. Gee, if the CO isnt in town, they don't go out in the service nearly as much.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    He wasn't going to give me magazines, so I asked him for some....hehe

And exactly how much of your money did you donate to these fine people for the mags?

• JH
    JH

It's a short story Sister Whyamihere, and I'm sure no one is interested in this.

• JH
    JH

Well, you know me well Butt..... I wanted to show that apostates are financially well off, so after asking for these magazines, I reached in my pocket and had many 20's and 10's and the smallest I had was a 5, so I gave it to him and his eyes were as wide as a loonie

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    It's a short story Sister Whyamihere, and I'm sure no one is interested in this.

Oh, but I am....lol. It was a very uplifting story. I know Jehovah wants you back, if you repent now, you'll be saved for sure. 2 JW's at your door, and your Internet went out after speaking to 2 lovely apostababes this morning? Wasn't a coincedince? I think you have your sign, go back - see you in Paradise! Sister Whyamihere

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit