Protect your assets, use a JW

by startingover 16 Replies latest jw friends

• rowan
    rowan

I don't know what to make of this.

whereas the cleaning services provided by JWs to JWs were ok more or less, they wouldn't steal, but forget about privacy. I suppose that cleaning services provided by JWs to non JWs tend to produce better relationships between employer-employee.

Now, plumbing, building, painting and such stuff, at least in south america, from a JW to a JW, geeeeeeezzzzzz, what a nightmare. and they were as bad to non JWs too. I would NEVER recommed them to a non JW.

once we had a guy who was building my father's new house. He worked three hours a day 'cause he was pioneering. he had 10 mouths to feed, our country was in the middle of an economical crisis, and dad didn't have the heart to fire him. oh, but, excuse me, he was pioneering, so we had to respect and understand that. WTF???? and is it necessary to say that he and his family backstabbed us all the time? Oh , yes the hand that was feeding him and his brood was too materialistic.

lesson for me: JW workers are a no no.

sorry for venting....

Row

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

SEC Charges Renaissance Asset Fund and Others with $16 Million Offering Fraud

Ponzi Scheme Victims Included Senior Citizens
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    2006-119

Washington, D.C., July 17, 2006 — The Securities and Exchange Commission today filed an action charging Renaissance Asset Fund, Inc., Ronald J. Nadel, and Joseph M. Malone with fraudulently raising over $16 million from more than 190 investors nationwide. The Commission’s complaint, filed in the United States District Court for the Central District of California in Orange County, alleges that Renaissance and its principals operated a Ponzi scheme and used investor funds to pay lavish personal expenses. Many of their victims were elderly and were solicited through Jehovah’sWitnesses congregations.

Oh yeah ? I don't think I want my money secured by JW's.

• spiceant
    spiceant

The concentration camps officers of WW2 used to use prisoner JW's because they would comparetively not try to run away as often as other prisoners.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

TRUE STORY---I had a witness elder plumber in my house doing work as suggested we should use the brothers. I went to pick my daughter up at school only to find him in my den looking through all my personal papers and bills and accounts when I returned 15 minutes later. Not feeling a bit remorsed when confronted he charged me labor time during his noseyness. How loving, I wouldn't hire a JW for anything, my personal experiences with them and I have about 15 years worth, is cheats and liars.

TRUE STORY----Hired a witness elder to pave my driveway on my third house following suggestions to use my brothers. My driveway should have taken 77 tons of blacktop as I was in construction I knew this. They used 52 tons and in six months when my driveway was cracking he accused me of driving heavy equipment on it and wouldn't fix it without payment even though it had a year warranty. When brought in later for a investigative committee, I brought this to the elders attention and told them he should be disfellowshipped for using false scales which Jehovah hates. They couldn't wait to get out the door and dismissed my meeting in minutes.

MAY GOD STRIKE ME DEAD IF I AM LYING

abr

• JK666
    JK666

Not if you are a JW! The bros around here do crap work, since they know that they will not be sued by the faithful brethren. Even more so if they are elders; they can $h!t in your living room and charge you for it. Never hire a witless, never work for one! JK

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

to add to avid's true stories - true story: my mother has an elder father and ms son mow her lawn and blow/shovel snow. One day she came home early from work because she was not feeling well, she caught only a fleeting glimpse of someone running out her back door. All her doors had been locked that day and no windows or doors were broken, so it was someone with a key (they are the only two that have a key to her house so they can get into the attached garage for the lawn mower). When she questioned the elder dad, he fessed up that his ms son is having some nose candy problems but they are working on it. He also fessed up that his ms son has taken to removing items from people's homes. NICE!!!! Guess what, the loser is still a ms in her hall. And guess what she is still using this guy and his son, because "everyone is imperfect and deserves a second chance" to which I agree w/ the statement, just not how it is being applied.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

If I were an employer, I wouldn't "use" a JW to prop open a door!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit