Percentage of men who don't wash hands after pooing

by *jeremiah* 58 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Yup I've seen it too so yes many women pass on the sink. Yuck

Tis the flu and cold season and everyone should be more diligent in frequent washing.

I've seen quite a few ads on TV suggesting people sneeze or cough into their sleeve instead of their hands .

Wouldn't you just love a dose of the flu besides the fecal matter with your next handshake?

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I wash my hands 100%of the time after pooing. After peeing I will admit that 35% of the time I do not wash.

This is one of those subjects that no one will ever admit they are guilty of doing.

Here's a gross side note I try not to think of. How do you think you are able to smell that stench coming from the stall? That's right tiny s_ _ t molecules entering you nasal cavities.

Sorry

Moo

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Here's a gross side note I try not to think of. How do you think you are able to smell that stench coming from the stall? That's right tiny s_ _ t molecules entering you nasal cavities.

Sorry

That's alright. Almost as bad as what I said in a chatroom about skidmarks on the tidywhities being ecoli stains.

• seawolf
    seawolf

hahaha interesting thread. I was just in the bathroom at a nice reastaurant a few days ago and it was PACKED. I went in there to wash my hands before eating and the guys all had a strange look on their faces like WTF is he washing his hands and not using the bathroom? SOAP TOO? sure. ok. whatever. All you guys go out there to your huge steaks and drop enough dirt on them to grow a chia pet petri dish.

What was funny was when I heard all kinds of strange noises coming from the stalls I thought of that Dave Chappelle skit and couldn't stop laughing. I was hoping there wouldn't be liftoff from the stall behind me! They looked even stranger at me w00t! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJyMXqQasD4

oh and btw I was at a McDonalds one time and was in the bathroom washing my hands and the dude came out from reading the newspaper in the stall and walked right out and went into the kitchen making the food.

In case it isn't obvious, I wash my hands all the time.

• seawolf
    seawolf
    Finallyfree, not just the crap covered keyboard, they get smegma on it from holding their wee-wee's when they take a leak. Yuck!

lol well some women are baking some sourdough bread down there so their keyboards and mice may not be operating-room-clean either lol.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Yuk. Knowing this I am confused about why so many restrooms have the door hinging inwards. Having to touch a handle on the way out spreads germs-since no one but me and some of you all apparently think it matters to wash. Wouldn't be so bad if more places still had paper towels, but some have just the air dryers, then you have to pull the door inwards to get out of the loo... ewww. Major design issue. I like the gal with the UV light. They should do that in elementary schools and give them a graphic and disgusting video while they are at it. And invite grammas. . .whatever it takes.

My son tries to forget, he is six. It is come to the point when he leaves the br that I start to say 'flush and wash' and he turns before I can finish uttering flush, says it himself and then I hear the water going. He knows I inspect. . .he has to smell clean and his little fat hands are damp. I'd rather he think I am paranoid than for others to think he is a cretin.

• orbison11
    orbison11

theoretically, based on all the previous posts, i should be dead!

i do nails and pedicures,,i am fastidous when it comes to bleaching/sterilizing all my pedicure implements

when i do nails, i wash my hands/most of the time,,,which means getting up and going to close rest room

then i do a liquid sanitizer, then i put on a wax based cream to prevent any of my products irritating my skin,,i have been at my shop now for 4 yrs, only 1 cold, 3 years ago.....and no fungus in my nails, no nothing

and many many of my clients come in with colds, flues, etc,,,so i think, being of polish decent, i am just tuff

orbi

• searching4truth
    searching4truth

This is a truly disgusting thread especially considering I am a bit of a clean freak. I bleach and sanitize everything.

• nelly136
    nelly136

and then theres handbags n jackets, with a film of poo everywhere in public toilets you can either hang stuff on the handy door hooks so it wipes the door as it hangs, sit it on the san bin next to the loo or sit it on the floor.

these are the handbags you see then sitting on the sink units in the ladies when theyre standing around adjusting their makeup and avoiding the taps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit