Percentage of men who don't wash hands after pooing

by *jeremiah* 58 Replies latest jw experiences

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

I just left my work desk to go to the rest room. This guy came out of the stall and clearly just finished his business and didn't wash his hands. I see this a lot. This drives me crazy. How sick! I don't get it. It only takes like 20 seconds to wash hands. I wonder what percentage of guys don't wash their hands. I'm guessing its over 50%.

One time, I was at a very nice upscale cigar/martini lounge and this handsome suit-wearing twenty something man came out of the stall looked in the mirror, fluffed his hair, with his fecal matter ladened hands and then walked out the door. Later I saw him hanging/ flirting/ touching this beautiful woman he was with and I was just thinking,...what a sicko! She has no idea.

Let the revolution begin. Ladies force your husbands, friends, brothers, boyfriends,etc, to wash their hands. The war on fecal matter starts now.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

GROSS!!! And I was worried about germs on the bus or lightrail!

• jstalin
    jstalin

I've noticed the same thing. There is a guy I work with who comes out of the stall, doesn't wash his hands, and then proceeds to pick his nose in front of the mirror. Horrifying.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

That is sick!!! I can understand a guy taking a whizz in the outdoors and not washing his hands, but taking a dump and then not washing--totally disgusting

• minimus
    minimus

I HATE that!! I see soooooooo many men NEVER wash their hands after doing their biz. Many you would never expect.

• blondie
    blondie

Who can post that FarSide cartoon with the flashing sign when someone doesn't wash their hands?

• restrangled
    restrangled

I can't believe what I am reading!!!! In case some are not aware, always close the lid when you flush because if it is open those germs spray all over the room, towels, toothburshes sitting out, etc.

Also, always use the wipes provided at the grocery store when you pick up your cart to wipe off the handle!!!!

r.

• nelly136
    nelly136

don't worry, if i had a quid for every woman i've seen avoid the sink on the way out of the wiminz loos (but still manage to do their hair makeup and or lipstick) she was prolly giving him a dose of the same

• Stealth
    Stealth

And remember that these gross people open the door using the same handle that you will when you leave. The poo is not just in the guys hair, it is on the handle that you are going to touch next! That is what grosses me out the most! Here are my tips on how to leave the rest room germ free.

1. Use a paper towel when you open the door. Throw it away on your way out if the can is close, or throw it away in another can after you leave.

2. Open the door using the hardware that closes the door. You must be tall enough to reach it.

3. Wait for someone else to enter and then leave.

• oldflame
    oldflame
    And remember that these gross people open the door using the same handle that you will when you leave.

Thats why I use the towel I dried my hands off with to open the door, because I heard that only one in six wash their hands after using the bathroom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit