Otherwise Engaged...

by LittleToe 199 Replies latest social relationships

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Just a little breaking news:

After several years of a great friendship with Diane (previously posted as Xena) things have started to really come together recently and I've succumbed to making an honest woman of her (or at least as honest as it's possible to make her).

Last night (Xmas day) I popped the question and she agreed to marry me (I wonder if she knows what she's let herself in for!!!).

I've got a pile of phone calls to make so I'll hopefully elaborate more later...

• Scully
    Scully

Congratulations to both of you! Wonderful news!

• core
    core

All the best for 2007 and your new partnership - hope you will still have lots of time to post here!

• mouthy
    mouthy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a surprise..... So next Oct 19 your BOTH coming to PA EH!!!!?????

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

CONGRATULATIONS to both of you!!!! It is heartwarming when two people who have gone through as much as you have find each other. The best always!!

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Most sincere CONGRADULATIONS!

Love and hugs to you Both!

Brenda

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Woo-hoo! Congratulations to you both!!! Now has she agreed to move to the Isle of Lewis or are you moving to Austin? Or are you going to be one of those jet-setting couples who spends time on each continent during the year?

All of us Scotts wish you two the very best possible life together, with few tears, lots of laughs, and love that grows deeper with each day.

Lots of love,

Nina

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hearty CONGRATULATIONS Ross and Diane. That's GREAT news!!

Just make sure you live in the UK

Love,

Ian& Claire

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• codeblue
    codeblue

Congratulations

And...when will the wedding be and will you move to Texas???

How sweet love is!!! I am very happy for you both!

Codeblue

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Congrats man. I wish you both, all the best life has to offer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit