Otherwise Engaged...

by LittleToe 199 Replies latest social relationships

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Ross!! Diane!!

I'm so happy for you both... and I know Kate will be too when she hears the news.

It really couldn't happen to a nicer guy... I've been away from a PC for a few days so didn't see this until just now...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Thanks guys. Your well wishes are truly appreciated
    This last couple of weeks has flown by!!!

Gyles:
    I seem to have lost your number

• Xena
    Xena

Hey Gyles I told LT we ought to honeymoon in Amsterdam but he said that if we did we probably wouldn't remember it. Give him your number anyway....just in case.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

WHOA!!! really?! way cool!

super duper congrats to you both!

best wishes too and lots of confetti!

tetra

• JH
    JH

Congratulations BigLittletoe and Xena

• RAF
    RAF

He he he !!!

You know what I knew it, I knew it, I knew it ... but way before ... from pictures I've seen a long time ago (just the way Diane was looking at you and standing next to you) I don't know since when you are together but I knew something had or would happen in between the two of you because Xena is one of a kind woman! (sensitive and loving) you match!

Congrats, Xena and Ross it's so cool !

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Corinne:
    People had been saying that for quite a while. Finally, this Winter, I succumbed

• RAF
    RAF
    Finally, this Winter, I succumbed

Well ... Well done !

• Xena
    Xena

Corinne,

I've missed you! Hope you've been well and thank you for the congrats. Lol was it that obvious I had my eye on him.

Please keep in touch, we are still wanting to come to France one of these days and would love to meet up with you!

• RAF
    RAF

Damn' I can't sleep more than two hours in a row !!! And here I am taking the habit again to check JWD, I've read the whole post !!!

Hi Diane sweety

You've been nice at a moment I really needed it and I'll never forget it! and I want people to know that you are not the one which let down when most do.

You'll be welcome at any time home with or without your honney! their will be a room for you to stay as long as you want to. (I'll PM you all my coordinates as soon as after submitting this post) I'm just not a good guide ask Mark LOL ... (Paris is not my favorite place - I like the country ...Oh well) But I'll do my best if you come over to meet me to be a good guide. Maybe Narkissos will join as he did when Maverick and Mark was there

If the wedding will be in Texas It'll be perfect so I will visit Mark, Teddy, Lanee (not sure of the spelling) Virginia and Bekky ... and some others I've met previously and wanted to meet over there (If I'm invited of course - and if I can make it at that time). Anyway if you go to Amsterdam afteward for honneymoon or for visite well it will the occasion to also meet over there and see Gyles and Brenda ... And I guess you won't get married in scottland ... but damn' I would like to visite this country as much as I would like to visite Ireland.

And ho yeaaaaaah it was visible on the pics that's something was going on deeper than friendship ! (the gift of love already in your eyes - way more than friendship - Check them and you'll see by yourself).

Again congrats Diane and Ross
    and take care ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit