Otherwise Engaged...

by LittleToe 199 Replies latest social relationships

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

She's my "lobster" ("Friends" reference), I just took a long time seeing it. But then I was more than a little myopic with my marriage breaking up. I could have had folks hitting on me right and left (or not at all) and I would have been oblivious.

The marriage will likely be either in Scotland or Texas, depending on Visas, but most likely Texas. Either way we'll probably have a party on the other side of the pond as well, and are currently looking at sometime this Summer (again, dependant on Visas)

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Your wedding will be the Apostafest of the Century! We are so happy for both of you.

Lots of love,

Nina & Chris & Jennie & Jackson

• codeblue
    codeblue

Xena: Is your avatar the photo of the engagement ring? If so, it's beautiful!!!

Lt. Toe and Xena, have you set a wedding date? Are you having a big wedding and reception? (just asking out of excitement you know!)

Lt. Toe, your comment about your both coming from double digits marriages and knowing what you will and will not tolerate is NOdenial and my sentiment as well. We both came from a double digit marriage....

Congrats again you both of you

Codeblue

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Do you guys have a Best Slippy for the wedding yet?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Congrats LT and Xena!

GBL

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

OOOH, I've only just found this thread.

How exciting!!
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!
    Can we all come to the wedding. Is this the first Apostamarriage?

Love DNC xxx

Some timely reminders:
    Don't forget that toasting at the wedding is not allowed, for no particular reason, and neither is confetti.
    You can't have too many guests and a bar is not a good idea. Only 'kingdom songs' to be played and no 'debasing' music or dancing at the reception. Some could be stumbled by a wedding veil and the rings are pagan and shouldn't really be used. If your dress is too pretty or you have too many bridesmaids and flowers you will be guilty of having a 'showy display'.
    The reception should be over by 11.00pm because of the meeting the following morning. Some nosey elder will ask you before the big day if you've 'done anything unclean' and you'll have to answer honestly.

Seriously though, what a relief you haven't got to listen to all that cr*p and you can just enjoy yourselves, eh?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Still no details. First things first, we need to decide where we're going to live so that we can get the Visa process started.

DNC:
    It's not the first romance or marriage started at this site, no. I decided I needed to move quickly because I heard that Simon is thinking of implementing a Finders fee

• daystar
    daystar
    Your wedding will be the Apostafest of the Century!

Oh my! I'm pretty sure you're right!

• Xena
    Xena
    Xena: Is your avatar the photo of the engagement ring? If so, it's beautiful!!!

Yes it is, thank you. Ross picked it out himself and I absolutely totally and completely LOVE IT!

Do you guys have a Best Slippy for the wedding yet?
    There can be only one....

• somebody
    somebody

Congrats to the two of you! And may you become one in the very best way there is for two to become one!

Love and best wishes to you both,

somebody and zev/gwen and harold

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit