This Just Burns Me UP! [:(!]

by Aintthatcute 41 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

YK--

says:

"There are numerous prophecies that speak to the judgments of Jehovah that are yet to be revealed concerning his organization"

You see YK has had one little problem since he has been posting on the NET- he fails to keep in mind who his audience is:

1- former JW
    2. Lurkers

now why is this important- well it's due to how jw are taught

one of the very first things a jw is taught is that no RANK AND FILE are allowed to come up with "Prophecies" that job is only allowed by the Boys in Writing"

so the very first time i saw YK trying his hand at "doing a little prophecying"

i knew that my man was in deep DO DO-

EVEN THE Lurkers know that it is a NO NO TO PROPHECY

well from the early days of YK here on the Net he has not let up-- which of course kills his credibilty as a "Loyal JW"

so for most of us -- we realize that for all practical purposes Dan Sydlick would look upon YK as a First Rate Apostate

and the funny part is or should i say the sad part is-- YK don't even realize it

how sad

James

• logical
    logical

You Know,

I suggest you read over the last post you made carefully, with an open heart, and realise that you have proven that JW's always have, and always will follow man.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

YK,

The way I see it,

Sweet Lord, not again.....!

Please YK, write a poem about golden daffodils, count Liberace's sequins, polish the cat, pretend that you are an elder, anything but more prophecies.

Though I agree that all Gods true prophets were opposed, I cannot remember one scripture saying;

'...and the people of Israel grew desperately bored with the prophecies of Jeremiah and decided to save God the job by drowning themselves en-masse in the River Jordan...'

Please old fellow, have a little mercy on us drooling hyena's, we are people too, don't yer know, You Know.

Take the dog for a walk, better still take Fred Hall if they allow him out these days. -- HS

• You Know
    You Know
    I suggest you read over the last post you made carefully, with an open heart, and realise that you have proven that JW's always have, and always will follow man.

No doubt that's what the Devil says too. His accusations likely are to the effect that Jehovah's Witnesses are mere followers of the Watchtower Society. And indeed, many are! That's why Jehovah's purpose is to bring about a situation whereby his people will be left in the lurch for a time. That can easily happen if the financial system blows out, thereby effectively bankrupting, not only the U.S., but the Watchtower Society as well. At the darkest period in human history it is altogether likely that the Watchtower will be mute, at least for a time. Then, when the dust settles out, those who remain will have proven that there faith was in Jehovah and Christ, who will have by then taken over the organization directly. By that means then, the issues and accusations will have been settled and the legal case against Zion offically resolved. I don't imagine we will be hearing from too many of our apostate accusers at that point. / You Know

• LDH
    LDH
    I don't imagine we will be hearing from too many of our apostate accusers at that point.

And anyone else either, especially when the authorities are FORCED to tax church owned property and every KH is siezed at auction.

Lisa

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Once again Booby has followed in the great traditions of the WTBTS of having your cake and eating it too. In Booby's case he'd have us beleive this - the WTBTS is led by men, and many in it follow men, yet it somehow is still god's one true org ... so you must remain in it, even though by doing so you are following man. And god will soon being doing something to his true org that will evidently kill most JWs anyway. Make sense? I thought so.

• You Know
    You Know
    And anyone else either, especially when the authorities are FORCED to tax church owned property and every KH is siezed at auction.

I'll go you one better:

"They have thrust your sanctuary into the fire itself.
    They have profaned the tabernacle of your name to the very earth.
    They, even their offspring, and said in their heart:
    "All the meeting places of God must be burned in the land."

--- Psalms 74:7-8 ---

/ You Know

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Hi You Know. I have a few questions that I hope you can answer with regard to your following statement. I don't believe the WTS is the truth but I am sincere in these questions. I really want to know:

YOUR COMMENT: "Then, when the dust settles out, those who remain will have proven that there faith was in Jehovah and Christ, who will have by then taken over the organization directly."

My first set of questions is: How many times will Jehovah stumble his own people? You claim it is Jehovah in charge, then it is he who is sticking his own foot out to trip people up and make them fall. I want to know how and why I should worship such a god who does these unethical things. If I wouldn't even work for a boss who is unethical, much less should I worship an unethical god, right?

My second set of questions is: Isn't official teaching that Jesus and Jehovah already are directly leading the organization? If this is not so, then why should any witnesses follow the organization? And what would be wrong with "running ahead"? And if he IS currently leading his organization, well then refer to question number one.

My last question is: Why didn't Jehovah use his "organization" in the first four centuries of Christianity to deliver his written word? Why instead did he use the Catholic Church as his instrument to deliver his message?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

• Farkel
    Farkel

You Know has just hijacked ANOTHER thread.

You guys are no match for him. He's Barnum & Bailey rolled-into-one, and you're suckers for falling for his traps of hand-waving and bullshit.

As I said, the guy is a genius at this. Feed his ego, and he flourishes. Ignore his bullshit and he languishes. Your choice.

Farkel

• sf
    sf

"...the guy is a genius at this."

Indeed, it DOES seem his presense here is strictly "by design"; dare I say "planted" here to create an Illusion of Conflict.

Yea, I damn well dare say it! And whoever is pulling his strings...is succeeding in their mission...it would seem.

sKally, preparing her "bunker"...klass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit