This Just Burns Me UP! [:(!]

by Aintthatcute 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Aintthatcute
    Aintthatcute

I have read a great deal from the Silentlamb's web site, not to mention other sites that are following this atrocity!
    It would seem to me, and you can probibly bet, when something like this comes to the attention of the Elders; that all of thier children are warned to stay clear of "Publisher Alleged Child Abuser"! Even though they are supposed to be "hush-hush" about it. At least, they have the ability to protect their children. This just burns me up!

ATC

• You Know
    You Know

It is supposed to incite you to outrage. Don't you know when you are being manipulated? / You Know

• Aintthatcute
    Aintthatcute

YK,

Are you saying that the information on the Silentlambs web site and others is manipulating, or are you saying that the manipulation is coming form the WTS?

Please help to understand

How is the manipulating designed?

ATC

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

You Know,
    Since when is telling the truth about Watchtower policy and how they deal with victims of abuse manipulation?!!!!!!!
    Don't bother to answer, we all know who's trying to do the manipulating here.
    Ranchette

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Maybe You know can explain how, since in 1991, as a NGO associated with the United Nations’ Department of Public Inofrmation, the Watchtower is mobilizing public opinion in support of the United Nations (scarlet beast), is undertaking to support the work of the scarlet beast and building knowledge and support for the scarlet beast. Oh did I forget to mention they solicited the UN's DPI for this accreditation and that they agreed to support the UN's charter so they can be "associated" with the Department of Public Relations. Mean while last time I checked you still could be disfellowshipped/disassociated for belonging to a political organization.

So why is the Watchtower "riding the back of the scarlet beast" and not telling the Rank and File who have been taught that they would be disfellowshiped/disassociated for knowingly doing the same thing?

• logical
    logical

Please ignore You Know.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Yet another hit & run by You Know.

Just ignore him.

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Ignore Bill Bowen

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Aintthatcute: Back onto the original subject before it was hit 'n run on by resident villiage idiots Booby King and Fred Kitty Cat Hall -

Think carefully about the congo's you've been in. Does it seem beyond the realm of possiblity that men would abuse a policy such as "2 witnesses to an event" to feed their deprived cravings for young flesh? Surely they aren't stupid enough to have little Johnny and little Jane over at the same time, no these sick people molest children for years and are at best slapped on the wrist - like having privledges removed, poor Mr. child molester can't run the mikes!

Think back, have you ever been told to 'butt out' of a matter and 'let the elders handle it'? I bet you have. Elders will do ANYTHING to 'keep the name of Jehovah clean', including encouraging couples to stay together even though one of the spouse is abusive. I've seen THAT many times. Anything that can be covered up is.

• You Know
    You Know

The way I see it, the WT is in big trouble. They have made some serious mistakes and they are going to pay dearly for it. Now, I don't say that gleefully, as would some apostate hyena that is circling, drooling as it circles. I say that with a heavy heart. There are numerous prophecies that speak to the judgments of Jehovah that are yet to be revealed concerning his organization, as well as the world, but I stand little to gain by explaining how these may have a bearing upon the situation now oncoming. I would only be accused of running ahead, and probably rightly so.

I can however point to things behind, that are more or less common knowledge, as a pattern of things to come. What befell the apostles when Jesus was unexpectedly taken from them is one development worthy of note. The prophecies called for the shepherd to be struck and the shep to be scattered. That was a huge test for them that resulted in the apostles being humiliated. And back in the 1914-1919 era the same pattern repeated itself whereby the Society cultivated certain false expectations among the brothers. When things didn't go as they assumed they would, then, their faith was tested and and ultimately refined. The one they looked to as the leader and pastor, Russell, suddenly died and was taken from them. There was an eruption of apostasy at the highest levels in the organization back then and an attempt by ambitious and presumptuous men to wrestled control of the Society to themslves. That was a huge upheaval for the organization but certainly following the pattern of the 1st century. And what is often overlooked is that when the dust settled about half of those Bible Students had abandoned their faith. And those were anointed ones!

Similarly we are going to go through an ordeal that will shake many out of the faith, for the simple reason that many don't really have the faith, but are merely going through the motions. It seems to me that the organization is going to be run onto the rocks by the brothers who imagine that they are calling the shots. That's why God's word repeatedly tells us to stay in expectations of his judgments. In the end, God's word says that his righteous ones will live by reason of their faith. Faith will be the only thing that will enable a person to endure the shaking that seems about ready to start.

As for this NGO thing, that's very interesting. I look at the prophecy of Daniel 11:32-35, which points out that the king of the north would actually promote apostasy within God's organized worshippers so that even some of those with insight will stumble. By the way, Rome was the king of the north when Christ was executed. What's even more intriquing is that verse occurs right after the verse that foretells the setting up of the disgusting thing. So, I don't doubt at all that there may be some mole like creatures in high places within the organization who are perhaps steering the Society this way. Unquestionably things are starting to get interesting. It's a great time to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses! And if we can hang on when things really start rocking I am convinced that the healing to follow with far surpass the pain to come. / You Know

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit