Does the Society monitor and read this site

by avidbiblereader 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

free2beme,

Just re-read your post, and I have to ask if you were joking with that?

The e-mail to the congregations sounds preposterous. Plus the fact that the WTS doesn't use e-mail.

You were joking, correct? Maybe I'm just slow today...

S4

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

----Waves at Brooklyn toadie on the monitor duty today----- HIYA , butt wipe!

~Hill

• Dansk
    Dansk

Avid, thank you!

Seeker4:

Plus the fact that the WTS doesn't use e-mail.

I'm afraid the socoety DOES use e-mail! I have an e-mail address here for someone at Brooklyn. I used to supply the said person with information for Awake articles.

Ian

• DocBob
    DocBob
    Yes, there is a secret community that watches this site like a hawk and reports to all congregations in an e-mail, that are mentioned, activity that is directly related to their area. If you mention Oregon for example, all Oregon congregations will get a copy of this message. If you mention the United States, it is a real pain, as they have to send a copy to all United States congregations and even territories of the United States.

Well in that case please let my old friends in the Portsmouth NH and Kittery ME congregations that I am here for them any time they want to talk. (Seriously) Same house, same phone number as when I was still in.

Bob

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I've been on here for a few years. Best not to give out your real name. Obviously it'sallgoodnow isn't my real name. Any email address I have given out isn't my real name. Don't tell anybody your real name online where it relates to ex-JWs and most other stuff. And don't give out too much info about yourself personally that might give you away. I really don't think they will figure out who a poster is on this site, unless Simon gives them our IP address? Which I would doubt he would do. Of course, you need to be careful about visiting any sites off of here directly, because sites outside of here can have IP addresses stored and they would know you came from here.

I have a myspace and I use it and I have friends from here, but ITSNOTMYREALNAME!

I must be careful. I'm sure you all understand.

My sister said myspace was something they talked about in a service meeting about 2 weeks ago. That the elders had better not find your myspace page. So I deleted my real one and started my "alias" page.

So it's not me and the pic is not me, either. Sorry boys! I'm not that hot. But I have long brown hair and brown eyes. And the name I picked has some significance to my real name. I hope that's not too creepy, and I almost feel like forgetting it altogether. but I can't be too careful. I probably could start one with my name or an "alias" with my pic that is closed off to the public. I didn't realize you could do that until lately.

• marsh
    marsh

Hi all,

Yes they do montitor a lot of sites,but what have you got to fear from a false prophet?Deut 18.

The internet is bringing a lot of Jws out.

Dansk Hope you are feeling okay? and your family.love to all.It was great meeting up with so many lovely JWs.I have always said when we leave JWs it's like coming out of confusion and finding more,but this doesn't last .you get through that eventually.

Have a lovely and blessed Christmas xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• zagor
    zagor
    Does the Society monitor and read this site

Honestly, I don't give a damn!!

• free2beme
    free2beme

Seeker4

Please realize, I was joking a bit. Just having fun with the issue.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I hope so.

2 more JW's have left the Watchtower cult in the last 6 weeks because of information I supplied them.

They really enjoyed THE HARP of GOD and THY KINGDOM COME.

Merry Christmas to all you Bethelites,

Bob Evans

Walland, Tennessee

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I can't imagine that there's a team of Bethelites assigned to monitoring sites like these and outing the leaven, but only because in my opinion that combination of Machiavellianism and careless brutality would far prefer to take their talent to law school. However, a few people have been outed by identifying information they've posted here, usually by somebody they know. If you would prefer to fade, don't post any identifying information here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit