Just Want To Be Heard

by dubstepped 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• rebel8
    rebel8

Keep thinking, keep growing--even if it's scary or painful.

Good luck on your journey.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped
    I haven't figured out how to quote on this style of forum yet, but I lol'ed at Billy's poem. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and as you know, that will get you everywhere.
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    Great to hear from you. You are overflowing and it shows. A little advice that will endear you to everyone, shorter is better. Its OK to move forward with more targeted comments now that you have gotten that rush of feelings out. I applaud your courage and timidity, there is a time and place for both after all. You have no idea how jealous many will be of your wife's good sense since they are weighted down by the sadness of a mate who is still loony. Hopefully its just temporary for them. Welcome once again!
  • hoser
    hoser
    Your experiences are very similar to mine. The only difference is that my wife is not fully awake yet.
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped

Sorry to hear that^^^^^^. I've read many similar experiences on here and on other sites, and it would be so much tougher without my wife on board. I'm not sure I could do it, as I've had a lot of emotions bursting forth and if she wasn't on board it would have been really ugly. Best wishes man.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger
    Welcome! Enjoy the forum.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

Welcome, glad you have found freedom from this religion and are testing your wings. It's a process, don't feel you have to rush it or make decisions about anything at this point, it does takes time. You will probably have a few ups and downs and conflicting emotions about things, it's a huge change, but things will get better.

If you still believe in God that's OK too, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You may change your mind eventually, but that is your spiritual path to follow. Don't feel you have to have all the answers right now, just keep putting one foot in front of the other and hang in there.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Hi DUBSTEPPED - Welcome to a truly excellent forum. Enjoy the company and the comfort you'll get her.

You are definitely not alone - many are sighing & groaning here, but at least their eyes are opened!

You have a Private Message!

• Gone and forgotten
    Gone and forgotten
    Welcome. Loved your poem. Spread your wings and be happy.
  • KateWild
    KateWild

Hi Dubstepped, really loved your poem. Waking up is difficult but having your wife there is great. I woke up divorced df'd alone and isolated it was terrible.

Glad you have someone special.

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit