there is apparently rampant apostacy in my ex kh

by unbeliever 27 Replies latest jw friends

• bernadette
    bernadette

I was just thinking - what if all us faders decided to disassociate ourselves on the same day what an impact that would be.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

The witness, the elders, the CO's and the org in general has always equated a lack of enthusaism, a lack of growth, a lack of cleaneess in the congr, ect... as testiment that the HS is missing. They should take heed to their own rule of thumb.

abr

• skyking
    skyking

Great News

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

That is good news, I hope a lot more do that in the next year. If all the jws who have doubts but keep going because of family left, it would make for a very interesting annual report. I doubt that any of the jw apologists who frequent this board would be posting about it.

• jgnat
    jgnat

That was a great idea, to send out a letter to family and friends first. I wonder if they might have got that idea from us, hmmm?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

That's great to hear. Talk about Holiday cheer :)

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Flippin' awesome! Today's study has three references to apostasy. This could be the start of another Apostate Scare...

• hubert
    hubert

This is exciting news..... Lets hope it spreads,and becomes Rampant apostacy in all kh's.

Let us know if you hear of any more that leave that cong, too. The letter to friends before hand is a great idea, also.

Hubert

• Quandry
    Quandry

They also think there could be others in the congregation who have apostate thoughts as well.

Soon there will be entire congregations full of people eyeing each other suspiciously through the meeting--hanging on the speaker's every word--scrutinizing every comment made during the Watchtower study and book study--waiting to hear a word that sounds "suspicious" or "not quite theocratic enough." Could they be leaning toward apostacy?

Already no one is good enough as an associate--this one's child takes college classes-that one is not a pioneer. This one missed some meetings with the poor excuse of being sick.

Pretty soon it is bound to happen. Each individual will be so self righteous that no one is able to reach their standards of acceptance. Every member of the congregation will shun every other member.

Sounds great.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

this gives me an idea..

i'm thinking about composing a letter stating that "some" in the congregation have been discussing "apostate" information such as the watchtowers involvement with the UN and even using the UN's own statement at www (un website watchtower addy) and (that other european organization that they have speaking parts at their meetings..i forget what it is.. O something).. also members of this congregation have been talking about the 23,000 known pedophiles within the organization and how so many are still in good standing , why i was even told that some have been disfellowshipped for just ASKING the elders about these issues!! i'm sending this letter so that you will be aware and use caution because at least 3 families in our own local kingdom hall are known to have discussed these issues amongst theirselves! I 'm not identifying myself because i am on reproof and dont want to jeopardize my own recovery to good standing .. but i felt the entire congregation should be aware...

get every addy i can from the phone book of the cong i grew up in.. and mail those suckers out!!!

now to just find out when the CO is visiting and time the letter mailing out accordingly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit