Hope for uz apostates

by wozadummy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Since the WTS speaks so beamingly about ,and quotes never endingly Solomons writings, we should consider it possible that ,since Solomon died apparently as an apostate that perhaps Ray Franz and we too may get everlasting life and he may even be quoted one day. This would be consistant would'nt it? What say Ye?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I think you mean this tounge in cheek, but either way, I don't much care what that cult thinks of me. I truly can't think of a better thing to do with my life then to help people see the truth about "the truth."

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

You're right Abandoned it was tongue in cheek ......I've got to get back to Internet Explorer so I can use those smilies

• blondie
    blondie

As I understand WTS doctrine, if an apostate dies before Armageddon, they most likely could be resurrected as along as they aren't anointed. Since they changed the sheep and goats separating to just after the GT, non-JWs who die now have the hope of a resurrection.

Of course, they teach that everyone, apostate or not, who dies during the GT/Armageddon are dead, dead, dead forever and ever.

Blondie

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Theoretically, because Hitler never learned the troof and had a missing testicle, his rages and destuctive mindset over his European conquests might be forgiven him by the almighty. Further, since Napolean didn't know the troof either and had a bad case of hemroids maybe he too will be forgiven. On the the other hand, because I smoke and know the troof , and the elders sat as holy magistrates over my damned vile and disgusting soul guided by their holy spirit my chances for eternal life picking berries and eating vegtables is doomed. Jehovah's justice reigns supreme and the elders will all be princes. They are legends in their own minds.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I don't know if there is everlasting life or not. But I'm 99% sure the Watchtower Society has nothing to do with who receives it.

• Hannah
    Hannah

If the bible says at Romans 6:23 "For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord", then shouldn't everyone who dies be resurrected? After my DF'd mom died, my elder father said maybe she'll be resurrected. I said exclaimed, "Maybe!" and then quoted this scripture to which his only reply was you might be right.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

The bible specifically says that when Jdog destroyed rebel Korah and what not they were swallowed up by.... get this.... Sheol. Sheol=Rez. Hmmmm.

Course I really dont care about being rezed into the dub version of pair o' dice. Paradise is right here right now.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Thanks for the replies

To me I've always puzzled why JW's never seem to question the WTS about Solomons infidilities as they focus on his writings instead and don't want to seem to dwell on the awkward questions like whether he will be ressurected and then, does this lead to direction from the bible as to whether DF'd people of our age will be treated the same as Solomon if they die before Armaggedon?.

That's why I raised this as they are'nt consistant....they glorify Solomon seeming to ignore his end and yet , someone like Ray Franz for instance who was also prominent in their history is ignored totally as if dead and yet he contributed so much to them.

Amongst witnesses there is confusion over their own view of the dead as to whether DF'd will be ressurected......it's like we'll have to wait and see. And yet some are vehement that they won't come back, has anyone noticed this?

Steve

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

My magic 8 ball said "most definately" when I asked if I would be resurrected!!! LMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit